14

So Adam and Alecia are both living with me now. I totally forgot that Auden and Hardin had mates.

Auden and Adam are pretty cute together.

Hardin and Alecia are pretty cute together.

I can't wait until I'm an auntie. I sighed and got up from the couch and headed up the stairs. I opened and empty room that is painted blue yesterday. I ordered four white cribs, four white dressers, eight frames, and a lot of baby stuff.

The eight frames are going to go above the dressers and beds since they are quadruplets. The beds arrived this morning. I already set them up.

The quads room is connected with mine. I made sure. It would be a rather large office but I can't risk losing my babies. Also there isn't even a window in there which is great.

I heard a knock on the door and started my way down. I opened the door and I was engulfed into a hug by Auden and Hardin.

"I missed you guys too" I whispered. "two rejections in one day doesn't feel nice at all, does it?" Auden said. "Nope. The thing is Asher rejected me once before and promised me he would never reject me again if he lost his temper. But he did. Then Ashton did" I said.

"Don't worry. Alice and Dylan kicked their asses" Alecia said. "Physically" Adam answered.

I made sure to give them a tour around the house. They seemed welcomed. I showed them their rooms.

1 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯
I gave birth to my quadruplets. My four boys.

Lucas Blink Black-Wonderland-Bush.

Luis Greenday Black-Wonderland- Bush.

Luke Nickleback Black-Wonderland Bush.

Liam Tillie Black- Wonderland- Bush.

Hardin, Auden, Adam, and Alecia have been such a help with them. I'm a single mother who as stayed strong through the rejection three times.

THE END

NAH IM JUST KIDDING. IVE GOT SOME PLANS STILL AND I PLAN ON MAKING A SEQUEL AFTER THIS PEEPS.