00:03

⤙☆⤚

teddys pov

So the concert wasn't that bad.

After I had gotten used to the overwhelming feeling of being surrounded by sweaty (mostly female) teenagers and other aged people of both genders. After I got more and more used to the loudness and being far from alone, I actually quite enjoyed it.

Especially because of him. The guy on the stage with the shockingly blue eyes which stood out whilst he was on stage and I was in the crowd. He caught my eye, causing Freya to freak out and shake me as she screamed.

He made me laugh, doing those stupid little dances to his song as his bandmates sang. I remember when he saw me his face formed a frown that almost matched mine, and I remember how the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile when he made me laugh.

And so, after the music had stopped and most of the people had left in a large crowd, I concluded it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it, to a certain extent.

But being in a crowd I didn't, and so Freya and me were the last people out of the venue, and the blast of cold air hit me, causing goosebumps to appear on my arms.

"Teddy, I know you didn't enjoy that as much as I hoped you would, and the only reason why you enjoyed that was because of Daniel, but I have one more thing to ask you." Freya said, as we walked past all the people selling fake merch, and I was pulled closer to the wall so I don't get pulled away by the crowd.

"What is it?" I asked, fiddling with the scrunchie on my wrist tilting my head to look at Freya, who glanced at the floor and then back up at me. "I just want to go home."

"Well about that." Freya started and I stopped fiddling with my scrunchie and folded my arms across my chest. "Can we go wait outside their bus? If we go now we might just be able to meet them and please Teddy."

"Fine." I started, looking around and then grabbing Freya's hand and pulling her away from the wall we were leaning on. "Lead the way."

Freya squealled and started to walk in front of me, pulling me around people and through the disintegrating crowd. After we got out the crowd Freya started to walk faster and I followed her the best I could, loosing her a couple of times before finding her again.

"Here." Freya said, pushing her way through the the front of the small crowd gathered there and dragging me with her. "Sorry, sorry." She repeated as she did so.

"I'm sorry about her, this is just really really important to her and I'm sure it is to you as well but it's Freya and I just want her to be happy you know." I blurted out to everyone person I could who Freya had pushed by.

"Teddy you idiot get here." Freya shouted and I sighed, making my way to go stand next to her, shivering slightly as we waited. It ended up being half a hour we waited, me and Freya huddled close together over her phone, rewatching the videos she had just taken.

Then, screams were heard and mine and Freya's heads shot up. Her's because that automatically meant one or some or even all the boys were there. Mine because it sounded as if someone had been murdered.

And there, of course, were the band, plus the guy who had opened for them, who Freya had told me was called Eben. I smiled slightly as I recognised Daniel, and I realized, as a blush rose on my cheeks, exactly how good looking he was.

Ignoring people saying they shouldn't go see the fans because of the amount of chaos it could cause, the band go towards the fans, large smiles on their faces as the screams got louder.

Freya starts to scream next to me and I find myself cringing once more as the loud noise sounds and I try to back out of the crowd and get out of there, as the overwhelming feeling of being suffocating I just got rid of returns and I panic when I find that I can't get out.

Then I feel a hand enclose around mine and pull me out of the crowd and in through a fire exit door, the light above the door making this obvious to me. It almost makes me panic even more, and I force myself to blink back the tears and slow my breathing so I can see who exactly practically kidnapped me.

"Breathe, just breathe ok." The person says, and helps me sit down, still holding my hand - their thumb gently tracing a pattern on the back of it. "You're not in the crowd anymore, just you and me."

I nod, and raise my empty hand to wipe the tears which ended up spilling and to hold my head up, as my elbow rests on my knee and I wait for the tears to stop and my breathing to return to normal.

And then, when I look up, I meet the ocean eyes of the boy who managed to make this night less of a nightmare, and a gentle smile appears on his face. "You're gonna be just fine."

⤙☆⤚

a/n
:)