00:39

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@teddygrace

liked by seaveydaniel, keriseavey and 17,526 others

teddygrace: I think I'm dying
my hair today so wish me
luck

view all 1,346 comments

username: Teddy ft. Daniels hoodie
↳ username: lol yeah literally
the first thing I noticed

keriseavey: can't wait to see
the outcome! 💇🏻‍♀️❤️
↳ username: so Keri follows
her now? What is this girl,
a seavey family magnet?
↳ username: I wouldn't
call it that, I would say it's
Teddy and Daniel are defo
dating

seaveydaniel: you should tie
your laces before you fall
in front of someone
↳ username: what, so she doesn't
mess up her pretty face?
↳ username: Daniel is being vvv
sensible rn
teddygrace: dont worry I
already did
↳ username: is this shit in
cODE OR SOMETHING

beautychickee: gorgeous
↳ username: OH MY MAKE WAY
FOR THE QUEEN
↳ username: mama chickee and her teddy how cute

anna.seavey: great seeing you again 💙
↳ username: oH GOD SHE IS
A SEAVEY FAMILY MAGNET
↳ username: she's met his parents
awwww

happy.angi: can't wait to meet
up later this year, I've heard
many great things about you,
not to mention you're flipping
gorgeous
↳ username. AWWW ANGI IS
SO AMAZING
teddygrace: time better go by
quick cause I can't wait to
meet you

username: ok taniel is real
↳ username: wbk sis

⤙☆⤚

third person

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The hairdresser asked, as she held the mixture of blue hair bleach next to Daniel's hair.

"Come on Daniel." Teddy said, and Daniel looked over at the mirror and met Teddy's eyes. She was stood behind him and eating for the woman to start apply the bleach. "Nothing lasts forever don't take it seriously."

"That is a very good point." Jeff said, and Teddy smiles over at her boyfriends dad, who was stood at the edge of the room, also waiting for Daniel to start to process.

"Ok fine, yes I'm sure I want it doing. Plus I have.. we have coachella." Daniel replied, Teddy giggling as the woman started to apply the bleach.

"I'll start on your hair after the process has started in Daniels hair, ok?" The woman asked, looking over at the girl hovering near by.

"Yeah that's fine." Teddy replied, watching as Daniel stared in the mirror as the blue-tinged product was applied to his now brown hair.

As promised, the woman started on dying Teddy's hair darker as soon as she could, leaving Daniel scrolling through social media as she did so. "You tweeted what I said?" Teddy called out as the woman started to apply the dye.

"Yeah, a lot of fans will probably freak out over it and I should let them know that it's not serious, right?" Daniel replied, smiling as he heard Teddy mumble back a reply, obviously focused on something.

At that point, Jeff was taking videos for both his and Daniels Instagram story, and Teddy tried to hide in them as much as possible; for some reason not wanting to be in them as much as she usually was.

Something about what Daniel had said made Teddy think more in depth about what he was doing. The fans who might freak out about Daniel's blonde hair and then see her also getting her hair dyed, might possibly blame her for it happening.

Or she might just be overthinking the whole thing and how much the fans might react.

Some time later, both Daniel and Teddy had had the dye washed out and were getting it dried by the woman. They had agreed not to see the finished product until both of them were ready.

Once it was finished, the pair were stood opposite to each other, eyes closed. It was something cheesy that Daniel only agree to because of Teddy, and how excited she was to see his hair.

"Oh my god it looks so good." Teddy gasped, once she saw Daniels hair, and Daniel was honestly in almost awe of her, gazing at her with a soft smile on her face. He knew she was beautiful, but with the darker hair she seemed even prettier.

"I knew it would look good on you." Daniel smiles, moving towards to Teddy and wrapping an arm around her waist and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"And I told you that going full blonde would be better then highlights." Teddy replied, and with a laugh Daniel agreed, the couple thanking the woman before going to show off their new hair.

⤙☆⤚

TWITTER
» tweet

@seaveydaniel

💬 6,309 🔁 4,707 ❤️ 39

💬 6,309 🔁 4,707 ❤️ 39.2k

⤙☆⤚

a/n
this story
flows rather nicely
me thinks