00:48

⤙☆⤚

third person

Deciding it was maybe best for Teddy to not do much for the next day, Daniel agreed that he would stay back with her instead of going to the shows that day.

And by agreed, he meant that he ignored all Teddy's attempts to try and get him to go and leave her in the house. She said he would be fine, and even got Angi involved because maybe she could help sway him. But the Seavey boy was adamant and stayed behind with his girlfriend.

The day so far has consisted of Teddy and Daniel being cuddled up on the couch, or laid outside in the sun or in the pool. They hadn't done much except swim, eat or relax. According to Daniel, there wouldn't be a better way to make Teddy feel better, other than kissing her every two seconds, watching her favourite shows and making her favourite food.

"Daniel really." Teddy repeated for the hundredth time that day. "You could be out there having fun. I would be fine on my own, I don't need to to stay with me. All I would've done is ate and watch Netflix anyways."

"Before you should waste your breath once more, please take into consideration that I am you boyfriend and I love you very much and want you to be safe." Daniel said, looking up from his phone.

"What did you just say?" Teddy asked, turning off her phone and looking over at Daniel. A slight blush spread across the boy's cheeks as he realised what he had said.

"Just about how it's pointless you saying that again and again because nothings going to stop me from staying her, because I care about you a lot." Daniel quickly said, trying to force his face to return to the natural color.

"Daniel, are you calling me dumb?" Teddy asked, and Daniel shook his head extremely quickly, somehow trying to backtrack his words without Teddy trying to get him to admit it.

"No I-." Daniel sighed, no longer fighting the flush of his cheeks and instead buried his head in his hands, leaving only his blonde hair visible.

Teddy sighed, and waited for Daniel to look back up. A smile played on her lips as she waited, fiddling with a tassel on the lavender coloured blanket which was covering her bare legs.

Daniel on the other hand, had no idea what to do. There were a million thoughts running through his mind, each over taking one another and he couldn't quite figure out what to do.

He had said the three words which icould make or break a relationship. Teddy could react in two ways. Repeat the eight letters or to say nothing. Say the three words or freak out.

And Daniel didn't know what his girlfriend would do.

He knew Teddy - or at least he thought her did. He hoped he did know her as well as he did, because otherwise he would look like a complete idiot.

He could perhaps guess her though process - as almost knew the way she thought. From the way she started on a new painting, to choosing out a outfit or her morning routine. Her coffee and food orders from all her favourite cafes in LA.

Maybe, Daniel thought, maybe he had just ruined the relationship they had built up. He didn't even mean to say them - even if it was his true feelings.

Maybe he was ready to say them, but she wasn't. Maybe it freaked her out and she would leave him, like he had so many nightmares of her doing.

Or there was the other possibility. She said them back. Teddy told Daniel she loved him, right after he let his true feelings slip out without even thinking about it.

This wasn't how he had planned to tell her. He would normally have waited to find out if she really did love him, and then maybe planned a special date night. There would've have been some more confidence in his mind that she would say them back.

Daniel didn't even know when he realised he loved Teddy. Maybe it was the previous night, when he was worrying so much about loosing her.

Maybe when he felt Teddy fall out of his grasp, did he realise he loved her. That he could barely even think straight when he was worried about he because he loved her.

He couldn't wait any longer, when his mind finally settled on the one thought which beat the rest.

Did Teddy feel the same?

And so with a blush fading on his cheeks, and his hair messed up, Daniel looked up. Only to find Teddy smiling at him.

"I love you too."

⤙☆⤚

a/n
they probs gonna
fuck or something idk