00:37

⤙☆⤚

third person

As they were staying a few days in Seattle, the management had booked the band, plus Teddy and all their crew, hotel rooms for when they arrived.

Which would explain why the six who had previously been sleeping on a tour bus, were stood in the foyer of the hotel, as Tyler waited for the person who was supposed to be waiting at reception to return.

Everyone was tired out; Jack and Zach were half asleep leaning on each other on the sofa, Jonah reading Harry Potter, Corbyn leans against a wall half asleep and Teddy leaning on Daniel, practically asleep in the boy's arms.

"Whilst we wait we should sort out who's going in the rooms together, but it looks pretty easy to sort out. Corbyn and Jonah, Zach and Jack, Daniel and Teddy?" Tyler said, surveying the scene on the couches in front of him, tired 'yes' coming from around the group.

Eventually a woman appeared, looking rather annoyed and signed them all in, distributing rooms between all of them. The six grabbed the one bag they had chosen for the night, their other suitcases still on the bus. They were all on the same floor, so the elevator was a tight fit, much to Zach's dismay.

Corbyn and Jonah's room was the first out of the many, and so they disappeared first, calling goodnight to everyone, then Jack and Zach's, followed by Daniel and Teddy, leaving Tyler and the others to find their own rooms.

Teddy almost immediately collapsed onto the double bed, Daniel putting his bag down on the dresser and looking over. "You're really tired tonight, you didn't sleep much yesterday or..?"

"Didn't sleep much, realised how much sleep I didn't get on tour, that sort of thing. You're cute for looking so worried and caring though." Teddy replied, her voice quiet as she laid on the bed, before sitting up.

"Do you wanna order some room service? None of us have eaten since like lunch and everything." Daniel said, and Teddy shot up, the prospect of food very exciting to her.

"Do they have chicken nuggets ? Or red velvet cake?" She asked, scooting over to Daniel, who had sat down and was looking at the menu. Leaning her head on his shoulder, Teddy scanned the list, but it was Daniel who pointed out the food.

"They have a kids portion and they have the cake." Daniel replied, as Teddy looked over the breakfast options. "You already know we're going to order as many as we can of those in the morning right?"

"How did you know I was thinking of ordering some breakfast stuff?" Teddy giggled. "Yeah I'll have the chicken nuggets and we can share the cake. Or I will eat most of it and force you to try a tiny bit"

"Only for you." Daniel replied, getting up and going over to the phone with the menu, leaving Teddy to do whatever she wanted.

Deciding to take a quick shower, Teddy got up off the bed and walked through into the bathroom to inspect it. The hotel was an extremely nice and expensive-looking place, despite the angry woman downstairs, so it was no surprise to Teddy when the bathroom was just as nice as she had expected it to be.

Walking back into the bedroom  mouthing to Daniel, who was still ordering that she was going to take a shower, Teddy went over to her and Daniel's bags, who were sat side by side on the dresser (Daniel had moved hers after she had flopped down on the bed).

She pulled out her toiletries bag, and when she went through her bag to try and find her usual shirt in which she slept in, Teddy found it wasn't there - meaning it was in her other bags. So instead, she quickly unzipped Daniels bag, and pulled out one of the hoodies out.

She then proceeded to go and shower, changing into some clean underwear with the hoodie (which was a dark blue nike one) over the top of it. Brushing through her hair quickly, because she could hear that the room service had arrived, Teddy tied her hair back in two braids, before walking back into the bedroom.

As promised, Daniel had ordered her chicken nuggets and red velvet cake, and careful to not get it on the covers, the pair ate their meal whilst laid on the bed watching the TV.

"You're so pretty." Daniel commented out of nowhere, Teddy turning to look at him with a lopsided smile on her face. "Don't you even dare give me reasons for you not to be. This is our first night sleeping in the same bed, I will not give you cuddles if you give me those reasons."

"Ok I won't." Teddy promised, a laugh escaping her lips. "I love cuddles."

"That's good because there's no way I could've not cuddled you." Daniel admitted, making Teddy laugh even more.

"Well let's hurry up I'm tired and I want Daniel cuddles." Teddy said, finally finishing her cake and waiting for Daniel to finish the tiny portion he had of the same cake, before turning off the TV and most of the lights, excluding the one on Daniels bedside cabinet.

Just like promised, the couple was soon cuddling, Daniel's arm over Teddy's waist and her back to his stomach. Just as Teddy was about to go to sleep, Daniel decided it was time to tell her somethings about the next day.

"So either today or tomorrow, I want to dye my hair. Oh and tomorrow my parents and Anna are coming to watch the show and see me and Tyler - oh and they want to meet you, if that's alright." He said, and Teddy felt the anxiety flower in her mind.

"Yeah thats fine." Teddy agreed, trying to not let on how worried she was about it.

Because truthfully, Teddy was extremely nervous about meeting Daniel's parents - what if they didn't like her, or something was wrong with her.

And one other thing, she hadn't told Daniel one of her biggest secrets. Something which barely anyone knew, and a topic which would most likely come up in conversation the next day.

That her mother had died in that car crash when she was younger, and that it was one of the main reasons why she had eventually left New York.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
I have so
much planned