00:36

⤙☆⤚

third person

"I want to do something slightly crazy." Daniel said, walking into the green room, where his girlfriend was sat sketching something, which would turn out to be a dress she had been planning for a while.

"How crazy is slightly crazy?" Teddy said in reply, closing her sketchpad and looking at Daniel, who sat down next to her.

"You know Coachella?" Daniel asked, turning it Teddy.
"Well I'm going with Eben, Jonah, Angi and Tate."

"Yeah, I was supposed to go with Freya.. but we all know what happened with her." Teddy replied, glancing down and then feeling Daniel squeeze her hand.

"We can arrange for you to come with us. You have clothes and stuff right?" He asked, to which Teddy nodded, "We can figure it out a bit later ok?"

"Yeah that sounds great. Thanks dani." Teddy said, turning her full attention to Daniel. "So what is this crazy thing you want to do."

"So for Coachella, and for some time afterwards. I want to dye my hair. Maybe just highlights but we'll see." Daniel said, making Teddy nod and look up at his hair, running her fingers through it.

"It would look cute with highlights. Maybe you should just dye it all blonde. That would look really good with your eyes." Teddy murmured, slightly to herself and slightly to her boyfriend.

"So you think I should just bleach my hair. Just skip the whole highlights stage?" Daniel asked, slightly shocked by the preposition.

"Yeah, it would look really good. And if you dye your hair lighter, I might go darker." Teddy shrugged, looking up and pulling away from Daniel as Corbyn walked into the room.

"Corbyn?" Teddy called and the faux-blonde looked up. "How do you think Daniel would look with bleach blonde hair?"

"You're thinking of dying it?" Corbyn asked, redirecting his gaze form Daniels hair to his face.

"Maybe highlights.. but Teddy suggested that I dye it all?" Daniel shrugged and looked between his girlfriend and his best friend.

"Well I think you would look cute." Teddy shrugged, and Daniel nodded slightly, Corbyn sighing and drawing attention to himself.

"What?" Daniel asked, him and Teddy sharing confused looks.

"I'm just finding it hard to keep you guys a secret. I've had to cover for your asses so many times." Corbyn sighed once more. "You guys sneak off all the time, damn Daniel you took her for a full date randomly the other day and I had to come up with a explanation on why you two disappeared and then appeared when it had gone dark."

"I understand it's hard Corbyn.. but we aren't ready for people to know yet.. are we?" Daniel said, looking at Teddy, who glanced down at her lap, suggesting maybe she didn't agree.

"Well.. we are a legitimate couple, and everything's going well, leading up to you asking me to tour girlfriend." Teddy shrugged, looking up at Daniel.

"So what are you suggesting?" Daniel asked, and Teddy avoided his gaze, scared of his reaction.

"I think maybe we can tell the boys. They won't tell about us, I know about Tate, Kay and Gabbie who is pregnant and is going to have her baby soon. I think we can trust them." Teddy shrugged.

The two other boys shared a glance, Corbyn of course agreeing with Teddy. "Yeah, you can definitely trust us all, if Jack and Gabbie can trust us with the baby secret." Corbyn agreed with Teddy, who looked up at him and smiled gratefully.

"Maybe we should. Corbyn can you go get them?" Daniel asked, and Corbyn sped out of the room, soon returning with the three other bandmates.

"So this is where you two are." Jonah commented, looking at Teddy and Daniel on the couch.

"Is this the part where you announce you're dating?" Zach asked, "or nah."

The silence in the room only confirmed that statement, everyone soon turning to look at the young couple.

"Yes, we are dating." Daniel confirmed, and everyone reacted at once, Zach (who had grown very close to Teddy over the tour) squishing her into a hug.

"See, it wasn't that bad." Teddy said, after the whole ordeal was over. "Now let's go sort out Coachella and I look for anymore outfit options."

⤙☆⤚

a/n
sorta a filler