00:18

⤙☆⤚

teddys pov

I sat on the edge of Freya's bed, toying with one of the bracelets on my wrists. I had gone over to hers after work just like normal, and we were talking and being just like normal.

Well Freya was, I wasn't. And I knew she was beginning to notice it. I was giving her shirt answers, one or two words at the most. I was too concentrated on trying to figure out how I was going to tell her something which I know she won't be that happen with.

Jack dmed me this morning, just before I went to work. After our conversation last night I was still trying to decide whether I should go on tour, and he had asked everything he needed to and all that was needed to be done was for me to say yes.

I had thought about it at work all day, using the notebook which I normally used to write down peoples orders in to list the pros and cons, I finally came to the conclusion that I was going to go on tour, as it was something I wanted to do.

Jack had figured out all the details, with help from the other guys in the band, obviously excluding Daniel. So I didn't have to worry about that, the only thing I had to worry about was how Freya was going to react.

For a starters she would be jealous, over the fact I was basically living out something which she had talked about so many times. She would be beyond annoyed and who knows what else.

"Ok what is wrong with you?" Freya asked, turning off her hairdryer and looking at my reflection, due to the fact she was sat in front of the mirror. When she didn't receive an answer, she turned around on her spinning chair and repeated the question.

"Well..." I started, looking down at my lap then back up at her, only to see her worried face which made me even more upset. "You're going to hate me."

"I won't." Freya quickly promised, but I knew it was almost a reflex due to the fact she probably just wanted to get it out of me, find out what it was which was making me so anxious.

"Well all the Why Don't We boys followed me, then Jack dmed me." I eventually said, staring at the ground and waiting for her response.

"Oh wow.. ok, what did he want?" Freya asked, and I continued to fiddle with the bracelet, afraid of what I was about to say next.

"He asked me if I wanted to fly out to Atlanta for Daniel's birthday and then join them on tour for the rest of the time on the road." I replied, biting my bottom lip as I avoided her gaze, only to find her spinning back around to her dresser and continuing to style her hair.

"Well you obviously said no." Freya assumes and I cringed, waiting for her to explain. "You knew I would be upset, considering you're basically living my dream, and so you said no."

"That's the problem.. if I said no, I probably wouldn't have brought it up." I continued to stare at the ground as the chair slowly span back around.

"Teddy. Don't tell me you said yes or I swear to god." Freya slowly said and I could only shrug, knowing that she was going to be upset.

"It's something I want to do! I want to give Daniel his birthday present and experience the tour life and spend time with Daniel." I protested quietly, sneaking a glance at Freya only to see her look  angry and upset.

"But I'm your best friend! And you should've known that I would hate it seeing as this is something which I would want. God,Teddy you're so selfish. You didn't even think about how I would feel." Freya said, raising her voice and I could feel the tears already start to rise.

"But Freya-" I started only for Freya to just cut me off, not even wanting to hear an explanation.

"This is my fault this happened anyways! It's my fault that you went to the concert, I'm the one who made you friends with Daniel and you're so damn selfish that you agreed to something like this. I can't believe you Teddy." Freya rolled her eyes and turned back to her mirror.

"Well.. um call me if you feel any better. I'm leaving in three days if you want to meet up or something." I quickly get out before jumping up off the bed and grabbing my bag, practically running out of Freya's apartment, tears blinding my vision and I can feel an anxiety attack coming on.

I somehow manage to get home with getting killed or having an anxiety attack or having a crying meltdown in the street, and I collapse on my bed, finally letting myself cry.

I knew Freya wouldn't agree with this. I knew it would upset her yet I went through with it, and there's no turning back now because Jack is having my plane ticket, concert and Limelight ticket paid for.

Im just going to have to hope Freya will forgive me, one day.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
sorry for the
later update
anyways go read
my new book
magic!