00:15

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@teddygrace

liked by seaveydaniel, freyacarter and 15,873 others

teddygrace: feeling super blessed
recently so hey ho

view all 1,634 comments

username: is that because
you got your hug from
daniel? bitch
↳ username: well considering
he's on tour and she's in LA-

username: oh shit youre
beautiful

username: you're so cute
literally what like those
nails, the hair, your
face-

freyacarter: THAT IS MY
BESTFRIEND WOW OK
I DIDNT ASK TO BE ATTACKED
YOURE SO CUTE YOURE
LITERALLY GLOWING
↳ username: you have a big
point
teddycarter: GIRL HAVE YOU
SEEN YOU LIKE OMG I ACTUALLY
CANT YOURE SUCH A QUEEN

username: she is literally so
sweet and doesn't deserve all this
hate like what?
↳ username: and she's literally done
nothing yet a crap ton of people are
hating on her it's so not fair
↳ username: she guested me on her
live whilst she was working on a
special project and she's so nice like
she stopped and just talked to me

seaveydaniel: wow I'm looking
forward to that hug
↳ username: so it was her he was
talking about
↳ username: I might not like her
but this is cute you have to
admit
teddygrace: trust me, same here

username: how pretty can
one human get

anna.seavey: you're so gorgeous wow

username: they might not
be dating but they seem like
such cute friends

jackaverymusic: oh hello
there
↳ username: oH
↳ username: yo wtf

⤙☆⤚

third person

"I found her! I found her!" Jack shouted, after running into the green room, looking around for Daniel and then realizing he wasn't there. "I told you I would! Ha!"

"You found who exactly?" Jonah asked, looking up from his phone at the boy with the curly hair. "And keep it down."

"Shut up Jonah, you're such a grandpa." Zach rolled his eyes and sat up, turning to Jack. Confusion appeared on his face when he realized he had no idea what the teen was talking about. "Who exactly did you find?"

"I found that girl with Daniel is constantly talking to and the whole fandom is like who is she and then she went private but she let me follow her and dang I told you all." Jack said and all three boys glanced at each other then jumped up.

They crowded around Jack, looking over his shoulder at his phone, looking at the picture displayed on the screen. "What so that's the girl which Daniel basically fell in love with, saved from having an anxiety attack and then caused the whole fandom to go kinda crazy?" Corbyn questioned.

"That's the girl who has helped him get over Skye?" Zach asked, whispering the name. "She's super pretty."

"Zach that is Daniel's girl calm down." Jack said, nudging the brown-haired boy. "And yeah it's definitely her, look at the comments. His caption on his recent was about her as well."

"What are you all looking at?" A familiar voice asked and everyone stopped crowding Jack's phone and stood in a line, looking almost guilty. They faced Daniel, who looked between each boy carefully, questioning what he had just walked into.

"Doesn't matter." Corbyn eventually said, and the other four murmured in agreement, quickly returning to whatever they were doing before Daniel could ask anymore questions.

"Hey Jack can I just talk to you for a second?" Daniel asked and Jack nodded, following the nineteen year old over to the food area.

"What's up giraffe?" Jack asked, grabbing a pack of chips out of the pile, opening and eating them whilst waiting for Daniel to eating.

"Would you mind not commenting on anymore of Teddy's posts? It's just with her anxiety and stuff it's enough having everyone comment and dm her about me. It's nothing against you bro-" Daniel said, before Jack cut him off.

"I get it, I won't anymore. With what happened with you I know I shouldn't have in the first place. Just tell her I'm sorry for any extra stress I caused." Jack replied.

"Thanks Jack." Daniel smiled, grabbing a carton of apple juice, opening and drinking it. "And if you tell any of the boys or they just find out, would you mind telling them the same thing?"

"I got you bro." Jack told the blue eyed boy, eating a chip before continuing. "You seem to really like her, Daniel, and we all appreciate that. It seems like you're moving on and that's great."

"Yeah.." Daniel smiled, seemingly in a world of his own when he thought about Teddy, and Jack returned to his seat whilst Daniel left the room once more - still smiling.

"He really really likes her." Jack looked between his three bandmates. "He's finally moving on and he really really likes her. I've never seen him this happy."

⤙☆⤚

a/n
published at
2:10 am yeet
but lets get the
good stuff going