Chapter-Two

*Alexs P.O.V.*  -  (Flash-back)

 I swing my hips back and fourth with the music. I rip a piece of tape of of the roll, positioning the poster infront of me.

I tape all four corners and smile. I grab the thin roll of clear tape and pick up yet another 'ATL' poster, keeping it positioned onto the wall with one hand, the other ripping off tape.

I tape this one on the wall quicker, my movments becoming faster because this is the usual time my dad arrives home from a late night with buddies.

As I step back to admire my work, I look over when I hear the livingroom door get flung open.

I feel my headache already start to throb, knowing what is about to come.

Hes drunk again, I can tell by the loud banging and stumbiling. Minutes later, the creaking of wood fills the quiet house.

He stumbles into my room, his eyes bloodshot, growling right at me. I step back, flinging my head-phones onto my bed with my Ipod still attached.

My father grabs both of my wrists, while my body helplessly slams my wall.

He lunges forward, propelling his weight into my small frame. His body crushed mine as he breathes ragged breaths into my ear, sending uncomfortable shivers down my spine.

I yelp when something cold protrudes from his pocket. I look down to see a shinning silver pocket knife protruding from his front pocket.

My keen eyesight watched his every move, giving me something to relax about. He then drops my wrists and steps back.

I watch as he brings his hand towards his front pocket, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time.

I gulp as he takes it out, its all shinning glory making me shiver in horror. He grins wickedly at my reaction and takes quick but unskilled steps toward me, advancing in his speed.

I slowly shuffle my feet along my carpeted floors, shuffling along the wall for support.

In his drunken state, he can barley realize what I'm doing. I make it halfway towards the door before he catches on and leaps forward me, slamming into my back.

I fell to the ground as I struggled to get out from his tight grip, only making it worse for myself. I hold back my strength.

He pins my wrists above my head, making me shudder in fear and disgust. He clicks open the sharp blade, and looked down at me.

He deliberately brushed the sharp blade along my cheek, sending me tremoring.

I felt my wolf growing restless with each passing second, growling and begging to be let out. I knew I had better self control then her.

I felt his knees spread my legs apart, settling himself in between me. I felt my eyes darken, but he paid no mind to it.

He brought the blade to his mouth and licked it before bringing it back to my cheek, this time applying a little bit more pressure.

My body began to tremble as my wolf was now begging to be released.

He finally picked the last straw when he smiled wickedly before bring his hand down towards my stomach.

I felt my body give away under my wolf's control and my body began to shake and quiver.

This was my seventh time shifting, so I was used to the feeling of pins and needles. I let my wolf take control, and I felt him back away as I closed my eyes in concentration.

No human should ever see a werewolf shift. Its probably the most horrible thing to see.

After what felt like hours, the tingling sensation stopped.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a trembling man.

His face was pale and he was in shock, the knife laying on the ground beside him. I quickly got up, and darted for the door.

Well, that sobered him up quickly. 

                                                                        *Author's Note*

Heyy! Thanks for the reads and votes. :* Bieee!!