Chapter-Thirteen

*Three months later*

"Alex", I yell for her. She walks down the stairs, clumsily tripping over the last step. She looked over at me and grinned sheepishly. "You like it?", I ask her.

She nods her head and runs up to hug me. "Thank you soo much Christopher. Its amazing.", she squeals while embracing me in a tight hug. We decided the woods weren't a good place to live, with her father intervening into her life twice with us. We were finally moving into the new house. We bought a small farm and sold the cattle.

The 12 acers let us change and run when ever we please. We bought it because we all needed privacy in our own rooms, and you cant get that with two people sharing a tent. "Darius, did you unload the last box?", I shout out across the front yard. "Yes Alpha. Every things in the living room. We just have to get Iris's, mine, and Jade's rooms unpacked, and the den and living room need to be put up."

I nod my head in understatement and hug Alex from behind. She giggles and turns her head around slightly. "Well, can we check out the rest of the farm alone?", she pleads. I stare at her big blue eyes, and reply, "Sure babe." I mind link the rest of the pack to unload while we take a run around the new territory. I slip my hand through hers and intertwine them together, and walk to the back. "Babe?", Alex asks me. "Yes baby girl?", I question. 'Are we going to complete the mating bond?", she asks quietly.

I stop in my tracks and turn to her. "Alex, you know I love you, but I want this to happen when your really ready." She hesitates, and nods her head. "Okay".

We keep on walking until we get to the wood clearing. I release our hands and walk over to a tree. I quickly strip my shirt off and everything down to my boxers. 

                                                                   *Alex's P.O.V.*

I walk over to a little shrub and slide my sandals off. I strip off everything until I'm only in my undergarments, and stop. I look over at Christopher, who's in his boxers. A light growl crawls its way from the back of my throat as I watch him ruffle his hair.He looks so darn attractive...

He pauses his actions, and walk over to a blushing me. I start to giggle when he kisses my cheek gently. "Are you done staring at my eight pack, and gonna Change or what?", he states seducivly. "Yes you nosy boy. May you please turn around?". He grunts in reply before walking back over to his side of the brush to Change. I look back to make sure hes not looking, and undo my bra. I slip it off and quickly pull my underwear off in one quick movement.

I hurriedly crawl behind a bush and crouch. I concentrate on my wolf's form and shake everything out of my head. I feel her thoughts collide with mine and take over. My fingers tingle as they sharpen and grow in length. My back grows warm as fur cascades downward to my inner thighs, where I feel clumps of white fur attaches themselves.

My eyes bulge from their sockets as my face shrinks and a snout forms its self onto my face. A swift pain courses through my body and jolts my muscles alive into action. I moan at the pleasuring feeling before falling to the ground. I lay there for a moment, panting out of breath. I hear the bushes push to the side as a black muzzle pokes through the brush.

A light growl emits its self from my throat as a sign I'm done. He pushes the rest of him self through and walks over to me. I slowly stand up on all fours, and shake a little from the unexpected force of pressure. I jog around a circle to gain control of my balance and stop in front of a staring Christopher. 'Hello to you to babe.', I mind link in a sing-song voice. 'Hi.', is all he says before dashing into the under brush. I chase after him and gain the speed needed to catch up with him. Once I caught up with him, I playfully nipped at his tail.

He swerved to the left, with me in suit. I stopped and whined. He slowed down immediately and circled back around to me. I fake cried and bekoned for him to come closer. When we were inches away, I licked his snout and dashed for it. He followed behind me.

I stopped when I came to a clearing, and walked towards a little pond. Flowers surronding the edges and bees and butterflys danced with them. I carefully walked up to a butterfly and sniffed the air. A powder from the butterfly's wings stuck to my nose, and the butterfly landed on it.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stood still as it flapped its wings, prepearing to leave. I enjoyed its feathery feeling and closed my eyes.

This is home.

This is my home now.

                                                                       **AUTHOR'S NOTE**

IM SO VERY SORRY GUYS. I WAS BORED OF THE WOOD SCENE, AND JAZZED IT UP ABIT. COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CHANGE, AND IF NOT, I WILL ACT LIKE THIS IS ALEX'S DREAM. PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW YALL'S INPUT. I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU!!!!<3