Chapter-Fourteen

*Alex's P.O.V.*

My eyes flutter open as I yawn. I stretch all of my limbs, because being in wolf form makes your limbs really stiff. I look around the clearing Christopher and I fell asleep in , to see an empty patted patch of Earth where Christopher was laying.

I slowly rose from the ground swirling my head in a circle to stretch it out. I grab my pile of clothes, but cant find my bottoms nor my shirt. Instead, I slip on my undergarments and Christopher's big T-shirt. I slip it on before hearing rustling near the brush.I walk around to the pond because I heard a quiet moan come from there.

I walk over upon the little brush that covers the pond's edge and peek through it. A naked Christopher was sitting down in the water, enjoying the cool morning air nip at the flesh on his back that was exposed above the water.

I giggle when he lets out another soft moan as the water ripples from his shifting weight. He perks up and turns facing me with a light crimson color brushed against his cheeks. I carefully walk over to the pond's edge and dip a toe in.

I squeal loudly taken back by the cold water's touch. Christopher paddles over to me and reach his arms out to me, signaling for me to come in.

I hesitantly walk into the water and squat into it so I don't feel the slow rush of water reach between my inner thighs. I dunk my head into the water and pop my head back out after it ate me whole. I wipe my hands over my face removing the water droplets from my face. I open my eyes to come face to face with a bright eyed Christopher. I giggle as he wrapped his hand around my hips and pull me closer to him. He puckers his lips, indicating he wants a peck.

I pucker my lips and I feel them brush when I let out a yelp. He wraps me into his embrace and dunks us both into the cool water. I squirm around and lift my head to the waters surface. He pops his head out as well while I wipe my face again free of water.

We both laugh at our reactions to the water. I paddle up to him and smack a sloppy, slimy kiss to his cheek. He reacts with a big grin and turns his head to the right, causing my sloppy kiss to come in contact with his lips. He pulls me back into a tight embrace and snuggles his head into the crook of my neck after we parted. I playfully pat his head in a loving manner.

I feel him chuckle which caused my whole body to vibrate from his response. We stay like that for a while until I feel goosebumps appear on my skin. I feel as if someones watching our little moment, and I smell a new scent from the area.

I look up from our embrace and see a quick blur of black whiz behind it. I break from our little love fest and quickly paddle to the edge of the pond. I crawl out and push apart the brush to see nothing there. I inhale more sharply to catch a faint whiff of a new scent. It quickly fades just as fast as it came by. I examine the area, looking for any signs of wolf activity. When I found none, I turn back around to bump into a half naked Christopher.

"What happened babe?", he asked, his voice laced thick with worry. "Nothing. I thought I saw something behind the brush over here.", I lied. I hate lying to him, anyone for that reason, but I don't want him to worry for the packs safety and move. It was probably a deer or something.

'No. It was an intruder', my wolf replied in a mad voice. I shook my head, and shrugged it off. "Oh. Do you know where I put my clothes at after we Changed.

I thought I went back for them and put them near the pond before we fell asleep.", he asked looking me up and down amused by his big T-shirt hanging nearly off my petite body. "Nope. I did steal your shirt though.", I replied smirking evilly. "Can I have it back babe?", he asked. "Nope. Unless you want me to be in just my undergarments." I smirked as he opened and closed his mouth like a gaping fish.