Chapter-Eight

Alex's P.O.V.

I cant believe my eyes. Oh my goddess, I cant believe Christopher did this to me. He added me to his pack. He gave me the marking of the pack. I looked down to see a brilliantly bright black imprint on my wrist. Its a symbol of the moon goddess howling up to the moon.

I gasped at the bueaty, but he made me severly annoyed with him. Why would he do this? He could have asked me first before imprinting his pack symbol on my flesh. I was about to yell at him, only to look up to see Christopher smiling.

"Whats so funny?", I ask severly annoyed at his smile. "You are now part of my pack, so we can now hear your thoughts from a eighty-four mile radias.", Christopher said. My jaw dropped. I was never part of a pack before, so I didnt know the advantages of it. I stood up slowly, with every ones eyes still on me. "Why, why did you do this to me?", I asked curiosly.

"Well, you told us your story, and we realized, you dont have a mixed scent or any other scent on you. This means youve never had a pack or had been in a pack before. We didnt want you to get hurt if you were to get attacked by another wolf or rouge. You are now part of our pack.Your now our blood, family, and friend.", he stated proudly.

I just stared in shock, my mouth agape. "You might want to close your mouth Alex, a fly might fly into it", Jade said jokingly. I giggled and closed my mouth. "Thank you Christopher and your pac-, I mean our pack for leting me join you guys.", I said happily. They all said there welcomes before going back to a conversation. I sat down too, and seen the mark on everyones wrists as well.

"So Alex, did you go to any trainings back when you lived with your father?", Christopher asked me. "Um...no." Everyone gasped at me, and whispers broke out. "Alex, did you go through your first shift alone, without any ones help?", Sam asked me. "Um..Yes I did. I shifted when I was twelve. It was very painful, and I thought I was going to die, when my inner wolf called out to me."  

                                                            *Flash-Back*

I was walking through the woods, because of my passion for the wild life surronding its nature. I walked deeper into the trees, closing my eyes as the wind picked up, blowing my hair back. I opened my eyes when a horrible pain shot through my abnomen. I collapsed to the ground, and started to gasp and scream when a wretched pain coursed through my body.

I thrashed wildly around the forest floor, as cracks were shouted through out the woods. I layed there for hours until night fall hit. I felt every bone in my body break, and cried while the process continued. I was praying for god to kill me now, when a quiet but fierce voice clouded my thoughts. 'Let yourself go to me, I will help you.', said the voice. "Who are you!", I shouted back while still thrashing around. 'Hello, I am your wolf. Im here to help you shift for your first time. I live within your body, and are a part of you.", my she stated.

'There is no need to shout to the wildlife. You can think back to me, and I will listen and relpy.', she stated. 'What is happening to my body?', I asked. 'Our body is leting you know its time to let go of yourself and let me take over.' "Why do you want out so bad?', I asked while cringing when my knee snapped into three parts.

'Its time for you to embrace your inner wolf sweetheart.' As she finished that question, I felt warmth cascade up my feet and legs. I felt it start to rise up to my breats, and neck. I looked down to my arm, only to see it was a white fur covered paw. I gasped at the beautiful color of the fur. All of a sudden, my vision blurred. I couldnt see a thing, but then it came back grey and white. I took in my surrondings, only to notice everything was so much clearer.

I could count the arms of a leaf, and individualy count the legs on a centipede. I gently tried to move my paws, and successfully they twitched. I slowly started to get up, on wobely hind legs. I stood up, and smelt the air. It smelled amazingly fresh and cool.

I very carefully, started walking around in a circle, to test my abilitys. I walked over to a little puddle, and looked down into the water. My reflection was beautiful in the water. It was a white wolf, with a lightly brushed tiped coat of light brown.

I excitedly asked my wolf, 'We are just beautiful, arent we?.' It took a few seconds before she answered back, 'Yes, but will you name me?' Yes, 'You will be named, Angel.' My head flew up, and a howl escaped through my snout in agreement and appretiation. My wolf told me to run, and I obeyed. I ran fast, and started to close my eyes again.

The wind picked up around me, causing my lush fur to flow gently behind me. I smiled a wolfy smile when I realized the best thing ever. This is my escape from the real world.

                                                                   *Author's Note*

Heyy guys. This chapter was rather long, dont you agree? Welp, please comment and add this book to your library. My updates are really worth it. So, FOLLOW MEEEE(:  

                                                                                                                               ~JocelynSmock