Chapter-Six

*Alex's P.O.V.*

 I inhaled a deep sigh before beginning.

"Okay, so Hi. My name is Alex. I'm eight teen years old. I have no rank in a pack because I've never been in one. My wolf is white and I like to be in secluded areas surrounded in nature to dwell on my thoughts. I'm now homeless, because I accidentally shifted in front of my dad out of anger a few hours ago."

Christopher nodded and sat forward, worry distant in his eyes. "And, um..how did you get those cuts on your arm?"

I froze on the spot when he asked that. I couldn't tell him what my dad did.

I have to lie to my own mate, sadly. "Uh- I fell down the stairs a few days ago. It kinda hurt.", I lied while giving a humorless chuckle to show that I was okay.

The only problem is, no one else laughed.

I think they caught on. "Alex, what really happened? Please tell me- us. Your gonna be part of this pack. Please.", he practically begged me.

I couldn't resist those big amber eyes staring deeply at me. I twiddled with my fingers and looked down to my lap.

"Uh- Well, its my dad. When my mum died, he started to- uh. He started to beat me out of anger I guess."

I let it get quiet for a few minutes before looking up to face the reality of this situation. Christopher's jaw was set hard and his chest was now heaving.

Iris, Jade and Sam were tearing up. Darius and Xavier were quiet, looking down towards the ground.

"A-Alex..did he do that?", Jade asked pointing at the bandaged wounds on my wrists. I nod slowly, and I heard two sharp gasps.

"G-Guys, its okay now. He cant hurt me. I'm with you guys." I looked up again to see them all either nodding or sitting quietly. Christopher rabidly stood up.

"No Alex. Its definitely not okay. He hurt my mate. He hurt whats MINE!", he snarled out, his once amber eyes now pools of black.

I stood up from the chair, taking a step back. He was scaring me. Darius stood up and got infront of Christopher.

"Calm down man. Your scaring her.", he told him while pointing back at me. Christopher's eyes shifted their gaze over to me.

"No. He has to feel the pain Alex has when she lived with him.", he now demanded.

Darius's eyes clouded over before he backed away mindlessly, his body directing itself to his chair. The other's eyes widened before turning clouded like Darius's.

Their bodies sat stiff in the chair, not moving an inch.

I called out Sam's name, but her eyes were still clouded and she wouldnt move. Seconds later, they started to all shout at once, while restraining against themselves.

"ALPHA CHRISTOPHER YOU CANT DO THIS. WE DON'T KILL HUMANS!", "DON'T ALPHA CHRISTOPHER!!", "STAHP IT". "NO. YOU CANT DO THIS. ITS NOT FAIR."

When I heard enough, I covered my ears. Whats going on? Christopher's eyes got impossibly darker and he turned around, walking stiffly towards the direction of my house.

"C-Christopher?", I asked intimately. He didn't even spare a glance, just kept on walking.

"Alex! You have to calm him down! Hes going to kill your father!" My eyes widened, and I turned back around towards them.

"Stop him! You have to calm him down!" I felt my fear growing bigger by the seconds.

"How?", my tiny voice spoke scarcely.

"I honestly don't know. Just do something!" I turned back around, and ran after him. I pulled on his arm, ceasing his movements. I stood in front of him.

"Don't. Christopher, listen to me. If you do this, I will never f-forgive you. That's my f-father your trying to freaking k-kill!"

His body stiffened before grabbing my waist painfully tight. "Mine." Then, an idea popped into my head. He was overprotective of me.

"Yes Christopher, I'm yours. All yours.", I said confidently. His eyes wavered slightly between his normal amber eyes to black again.

"Christopher, I'm yours and yours only. Were mates, so only you can have me."

His eyes stayed amber for a minutes before slightly switching to black again. I grabbed the back of his neck, my hands slightly shaking.

I pulled him into me, my eyes closing. Our lips brushed before his tight grip disappeared from my waist.

He pushed himself into me, causing our lips to collide. They moved together in sync, my hands curling themselves in his hair. 

His large palms made their way to my back dimples, rubbing in soft circles. He pulled me impossibly closer, cherishing our bodies proximity.

We both pulled away for air, his eyes widened and amber. I stared into them, watching for signs of them to turn back to his wolf, but surprisingly, they didn't. 

"Mine.", he stated once again. He grabbed ahold of my neck, and pulled it towards his mouth.

His lips found their way under my jawline and kissed once, before his tongue ran over it. I shivered in delight, my wolf purring in content.

He suddenly bit down, the bite harsh, but not enough to break skin. He sucked harshly again, and licked it once over before backing away.

I could feel the blood rushing to the surface. The purples and reds mixing to create a light color but dark enough to spot from feet away.

He grabbed my waist again, pulling me into his side before walking off towards the pack.

                                                                   *Authors Note*

Sorreh guys!

This sucks, but keep reading my chapters please. (:

Thank you all..

Love yuh!!:*