Chapter-Four

*Alex's P.O.V.*

I roll over, and groan. My wrists are sore again. I sit up and yawn.

My head itches, so I scratch it only to feel it in a braid. My eyes shot open, to be greeted by a blue wall.

This isn't my room?

I look down to see my once cozy clothes now replaced. I was in blue jeans and a white tank top. Oh god. I don't even have a bra on, what happened last night..

I turn over and freeze in my tracks. A guy was laying in the same bed as me.

I hold in my scream and look around. The room wasn't even a room, it was a tent.

A wonderful scent hit my nostrils, and filled up my entire being.

I look back over to the guy again. That's was where it was coming from.

He was kind of cute. His black hair was tousled over to the side, light drool dripping from his mouth.

I slowly leaned back down, rubbing my temples. I didn't even remember where I was, rather yet who he was.

I then heard shuffling outside the tent with my keen hearing.

I heard voices. Around five voices I believe.

Two belonged to guys, and the other three belonged to girls, except one was quieter then the others. I heard shuffling next to me.

I look over to see the cute guy stirring slightly in his sleep. I quickly closed my eyes and parted my mouth, pretending to be asleep.

I heard him shuffle up, and the tent unzipped before it froze. I felt him lean over towards me.

A strand of my hair was brushed away from my face, and I shivered in delight from his touch.

I heard him chuckle, and it was amazingly cute. My wolf was now howling and whining, commanding me to open my eyes and touch him back.

I pushed her complaints aside and kept my eyes closed. He got up and crawled out the tent to zip it up , giving me time to open my eyes and investigate more.

The tent was unzipped a bit, so I peeked my head out of the opening.

As though my assumptions were correct, two guys and three girls were huddled in chairs around a campfire, with a pan of eggs hovering over the fire and eggs being scrambled.

I watched as the guy walked out to the camp fire and grabbed a plate. He filled it with eggs and grabbed a cup, with an yellow juice.

He turned around to walk over and stopped. My eyes went wide, but didn't close or take my vision off him. It felt like the whole world stopped.

His beautiful amber eyes were stuck to mine. My wolf was howling out in joy, pacing and begging me to go take him right here, right now.

His mouth moved, but no words formed. Then, he dropped the plate and cup. His eyes never left mine as he dropped to his knees.

His mouth finally formed words.

"Mate, Mate, Mate." My wolf took over full control, and had full control of my body. She dragged me towards him, and his wolf did the same.

He immediately kissed me, and our worlds disappeared.

The only thing I could focus on was him. He held me and gave me kisses all over my face. Our eyes still locked as if our world would leave if we didn't stay in contact.

After what seemed like hours, he released me from his kisse's. We both gave each other one last look before looking back to the other people.

The two younger girls were giggling and covering their mouths.

A large built guys was looking stern but happy, and the other guy was smiling and making a 'thumbs up' over to my mate.

The other girl was laughing, and finished the eggs.

My mate looked back at me smiling before standing up, taking my hand in his and walking me over to the camp fire. 

He pulled out a chair that was folded up, and offered me to sit. I sat down and looked down to my lap, biting my lip in happiness.

I picked at the gauze on my arm as my mate sat down. He coughed awkwardly, making me look up at him.

He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and grinned, looking at the ground that had spilled food and juice on it.

"Um..uh, sorry. I was going to bring you food, but- that happened.", he said while still grinning sheepishly.

"I-its okay.", is all I could manage to say.

He got up and grabbed another plate, and scooped up some eggs. He grabbed another cup and filled it up again with the yellow juice.

He walked over and handed it to me. "Thank you.", I said quietly. He nodded and turned around to get his own food.

I looked down and stabbed an egg with the fork. I lifted it up to inspect it before putting it in my mouth. I moaned at the taste. It was wonderful. I look up, my cheeks flashing dangerously red.

Everyone was staring at me and giggling or chuckling.

I looked back down to finish my eggs and what I assumed was pineapple juice. Once I was finished, I set the cup on the plate and set it down on the ground beside the chair like the others did.

Soon, everyone was done eating and we all sat around the campfire, enjoying the warm flames.

                                                                          *Author's Note*

Yo' guys!

Hey, um thanks for the reads and stuff.

It really means alot.

Thank you all!(: