Chapter-Eleven

Christopher's P.O.V.     

I rush over and pull the circle of my pack members away from Alex's fragile body. I gasp at the damage as it has increased over the few minutes I was gone.

She looks terrible in this condition. She is covered in blood, and her ribs are protruding even further out then before. I wince when I notice the 'Shallow Moon' pack Doctor is hovering over her hurt body, pushing a very long needle through her bruised skin.

She whimpers, but it dies down along with her breathing. I start to panic, and grab the pack Doctor's shirt collar backwards, pulling his back into my chest.

"What the heck are you doing to my princess?", I shout rather furiously.

Everyone in the circle becomes silent as I realize what I said. The pack Doctor slowly stands up, careful not to budge Alex in her state of pain.

"Alpha Christopher, we all know that Alex is in great pain. She has suffered a sever trauma to her head, and three of her ribs have hair line fractures to them, as two are sticking out of the wound. I put Novocaine in the needle to subside the pain as I begin the process of healing. Is that alright with you, Alpha Christopher?", he asked cautiously.

I nod my head in approval before backing away slowly from the Doctor for more work space. "Everyone, please move out of the way to give the Doctor room to work.",

I commanded the pack. They bow their heads in acknowledgment before stalking away to do something in their free time. I squat down beside Alex, in a determined state. I look at the Doctor for approval of my action. He shook his head before resuming on working with Alex's wound. I watch intently as he rubbed rubbing alcohol onto a small cotton pad. He brought up to Alex's face, and began to gently caress her face with the material.

I hold back a rumble in my chest as he touches her. I feel the ordeal rise in my chest, but I remind myself that its the Doctors job to help her. I slowly raise my trembling hand to her limp hand, and slip my fingers through the soft spaces in between her own.

I feel butterflies flutter around my stomach as I watch the Doctor get straight to work. I drew a breath as he started to work on her ribs.

                                                { 3 hours later]

                                                                 Alex's P.O.V.

My chest ripples with horrible pain. I try to draw in a breath, but I don't receive anything. My mind flickers to the worst moments in my life. Flashbacks flow through my mind like a fast flowing river. I feel the intense pain start to fade along with the memories when I hear heavy breathing.

I try to open my eyes, but fail. I try again, and on the second try I succeed. Every things groggily shown. The green and blue of of my surroundings become more stable. I squint, and re-open my eyes. Everything becomes clear again.

I slowly look around by lifting my head away from the warm surface provided behind it for support. I whimper and yelp when a throbbing pain shots through my every nerve ending.

"Don't move Alex, your okay now."

I jump slightly as the voice startled me. I look up to realize Christopher is hovering over me, holding my hand.

"Ugh..What happened Christopher?", I asked lazily.

He strokes my hair gently, before replying.

"You had a practice fight with Darius. He got carried away, before turning his wolf in. He broke three ribs, and you have severe head trauma." I gasp before stirring slightly.

"Christopher?" "Yes Alex?", he questioned.

"Di-did you feel a flutter in your chest when we went to practice?", I asked trying not to stumble over my words. He paused, and tensed up before replying.

"Yeah. Yes I did. Alex, did you feel a howl ripple through your body along with love?", he asked. I didn't even have to think before I blurted my answer out. "Yeah. Were mates." He nodded his head. I shifted carefully. "Christopher, I'm scared."

He automatically hugged me to his chest carefully. He rested his chin on my head and sighed. "Don't be Angle. Were mates, designed by the Moon Goddess for each other. I will not reject you, okay?" I paused, trying to find my breath. He wont reject me?

"I, Alpha Christopher, accept Alex Hayes as my mate."

My throat dries up immediately at his response. I accept his offer by cupping my had behind his neck, and slowly lifting my head to meet his lips.

I stare intensely into his eyes, searching for a hint of rejection. I don't find any, but instead find love and lust fill his eyes. I lean in, and feel his lips eagerly connect immediately with mine. Our lips mold perfectly in sync with one another.

After minutes of passionate kissing, I pull away. I stare into his eyes, and say the one sentence he so eagerly wanted to hear.

"I, Alex Hayes, accept Alpha Christopher as my mate."

He smiles wide before curling into my side, and pressing a soft peck to my cheek.

                                                                    *Author's Note*

Hey guys!!(: I added the whole kissing part for the pervs out there xD. Enjoy this chapter, because I added alot of work. LOVE MAHHHH BOOK GUYYS!!! :D