Chapter- Twenty seven

*Christopher's P.O.V.*

I held Alex closer as we waited for Alpha Ben.

We were standing in front of our territory boundary line and waiting for his pack to arrive.

Alex was too weak to stand, so I held her upright against my side. She coughed very loud and her whole body heaved with the motion.

I held her hip a little tighter as she coughed more frequently within the minutes we were waiting for the 'Shallow Eclipse' pack to meet us here.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I heard the sound of running paws and loud panting. Four large black wolves came running out from some brush.

I stepped back and held Alex back protectively as they circled once and went behind separate tree. After a few minutes, they came back in human form.

There were three males and a female. The three guys were all rather built large, unlike the female.

She was scrawny, but her build couldn't fool you. She pushed her hair into a pony tail, and that's when I smelled the scent of a marked female.

I looked over her neck, but no mark was there. I cocked my head sideways and sniffed the air again.

There was definitely a marked and very powerful female in this area.

I waited until the four pack members stepped back and made room for there Alpha.

I sniffed the air again. There was definitely a marked female here.

Her scent was somewhat familiar. It was a mix of something I was familiar to and a strong scent of a male.

The brush moved some as Alpha Ben stepped out, accompanied by a raven haired female. Her head hung lowly and her face was covered by her long hair.

He pulled her along gently as they made there way to the front of the territory line. She slowly looked up, and I gasped.

Her large brown eyes were watery a she sniffled as I took a step back.

"Is that you Iris?", I ask the girl. She nodded and I felt my body shake with pure anger.

"Why would you leave us un-announced Iris?! Do you know what you did!?!", I shouted out in rage.

She shrank back behind Alpha Ben as I felt my eyes turn black from my wolf surfacing. Alpha Ben stepped up and pushed Iris behind him, making her whole body hidden from view.

He was now shaking with fury and rage.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. DISRESPECT. MY. LUNA. AGAIN.!!", he bellowed. I scoffed and shook my head.

"She was MY pack member first of all Ben. Second of all, she almost made me lose my Luna. Because of her leaving, a demon captured her. She was put through hell Ben, literally! My Luna almost lost me because of Iris's actions. She deserves somewhat of a punishment!", I yelled out.

I heard a gasp and Iris came shaking out from her hiding place from behind Ben. "W-What? Alex was hurt because of me?", she asked me while visibly crying now.

I nodded and she looked over to Alex. Alex was using my side as her own weight.

Her tiny body was melted into my side. Iris gasped and let more tears pour as Alex started to cough out some blood.

That was my ending point, I patted her back and sent deathly glares to Iris. "Well, are you going to save my mate? Shes sick and your just standing there staring."

She snapped out of her daze and carefully slung her arm around her shoulders and guided her to our territory.

I walked behind with Alex the whole way home. She stumbled over some tree limbs a handful of times, so I offered to hold my mate while we walked back.

Iris agreed to my offer and handed her over to me.

I carefully lifted her off her feet and held her bridal style in my arms as we walked the rest of the way to the pack house.

After five minutes, we were near the back door. I swung it open and guided Alex and the 'Shallow Eclipse' pack into my living room.

I sat down with Alex beside me on the main couch. Alpha Ben sat down across from us and Iris sat down in the chair on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as the other four pack members sat down around on the couches. I coughed awkwardly before lifting myself from the couch. Iris does the same and walked over to Alex.

She squats out in front of her and asks her to bring out her palms and face them up. Alex does so and coughed again before laying them flat on her knees.

Iris rubbed them gently with her finger tips before laying her hands flat against her palms.

She closed her eyes and started to hum to something. I watched as minutes passed before Iris became sweaty and pale.

Alex's wounds started to heal up as Iris's voice grew more faint and her hands began to shake a little bit.

Alex's eyes fluttered open and closed many times before staying open. Her eyes became brighter and her hair grew darker.

Her pale figure turned back to her sun kissed skin and her cheeks turned rosy red. I smiled at my beautiful mate.

Iris gently lifted her hands away from Alex's palms and stood up, almost falling over. Alpha Ben quickly reached out from behind her and held her steady before I apologized furiously.

"Thank you so very much Iris. I have a proposition for you and you mate, Alpha Ben.", I told them. Alpha Ben raised his eyebrows and nodded before Iris nodded as well.

I continued, "Since you saved Alex's body from those wounds, I will let you go from this pack as a reward. As so, you must never come back to this land without my permission though, alright Luna Iris?", I told her.

A faint smile broke out across her pale and sweaty face at me calling her Luna. She nodded before Alpha Ben rose his hand and the other four pack members stood up ad walked over to the pair.

"Thank you Alpha Christopher for letting us come here to help.", Alpha Ben stated. I nodded and turned around to Alex. I couldn't help but suppress my grin as they turned around and left for the door.

 I sat down beside Alex and sighed.

I watched as they scrambled over to the door and opened it. "Thank you Iris.", Alex murmured. Iris looked back and smiled at her weakly before being carried out by Alpha Ben.

I heard the door slam and I looked over to Alex.

She was humming something and smiling like a crazy person. I couldn't help myself from grinning and I leaped over to her.

She laughed loudly as I mushed her chubby cheeks in between my hands and left kisses all over her small face.

After a five minute play session of kissing and laughing, we settled down on the couch. Alex turned around and stared into my eyes. "Your so goofy Christopher.", she giggled.

I grinned and pushed her shoulder lightly. "I only am for you my dear.", I said in a horrible British accent. She laughed and pulled me into her small figure.

She snuggled into the crook of my neck and started to hum a soft melody.  I smiled to myself and held her close.

                                                                *Author's Note*

Hey bros. Hope you like this chapter.

 Guys..WE FOUND IRIS AND ALEX IS BACK TO NORMAL BROS.

We should all do a quick celebration dance.

Yeah, I think we should. Okay..well that's it. Thanks for the reads and votes.

Okay, Love ya'(':