Chapter-Three

*Christopher's P.O.V.*       

My pack and I sit around the stream. Some of us laying down, resting, and others of us swimming around to beat the ending summer heat. I look off into the horizon.

I watch as birds fly, imagining the journey they must've taken to get here. As I stare off into the distance, thinking of things, my wolf purrs in the back of my head.

I cringe at the noise and question him. Involuntarily, my body jogged off towards the other long side of the stream, my wolf pacing us to move faster.

As we reached the end of the stream, a wonderful smell invaded my nostrils.

I felt my pupils dilate and I started to jog faster, soon breaking into a full run. I spotted a white lump in the water, and the smell got stronger.

As I got closer, I realized it was a wolf. I skidded to a halt, and stopped just a foot away from it. By the looks of it, it was a female.

Her white coat had muck stuck to the bottom, her head lulled to the side.I got closer, and inspected her more intently. Her paws had red smears around them.

I then smelled the faint scent of copper and metallic. The air reeked of it, and mixed with that delicious scent.

I scanned her body for any movement, but there was a steady and slow movement of her chest, thank Goddess.I nudged her side gently and backed off some, in case she awoke and attacked me.

When she didn't move, I did it again, this time her head lulled back again. I felt a pit in my stomach form when this happened two times after again.

My wolf was now panicking, and I was curious to why. This wild wolf was in my territory, he's lucky I didn't kill her yet.

My wolf growled at me when thinking those thoughts, and snarled at the comment when I reconsidered it again.

I shook his annoying growls from the back of my head and nudged her one last time.

When she didn't move, I mind linked my pack to follow my trail immediately. Within minutes, they were all running towards me. They skidded to a halt when they seen the unfamiliar wolf in front of me.

I gave mind link commands to them all, urging my two Omega's to dress and clean her when we get back.

Xavier to carry her on his back, and Iris and Darius to sniff out the area and report briefly for any follow ups on the mysterious wolf. 

                                                            *Twenty-five Minutes Later*

We arrive back at the camp, which is located very deep and far back into the woods for our saftey.

I have Xavier gently lay her down onto a fold up chair in the circle around the camp fire, and command everyone to shift before aiding the female wolf.

Everyone goes into their tents and grab clothes, shifting and changing like I did.

I crawl back out of my tent, to see Sam and Jade crowding around the chair with a unzipped sleeping bag covering the lump in the chair.

I clear my throat, signaling them to move. When they did, my eyes made a startling discovery.The wolf that was once there was a human girl.

She had long brown hair and pale but fair skin. Her long brown locks were twisted and curled, but never the less beautiful.

Her pink lips were parted a bit, and I could see glamouring white teeth hidden from view.

I stepped closer, my wolf calling me out to wake her immediately.

I looked down at her hands that were dangling from under the sleeping bag. Red marks were vibrate against the contrast to her pale skin.

Her wrists had little cuts surrounding them, as if she was scratched with something.

Dried blood crusted around them, and the blood was all the way up to her elbow.I ordered Jade to get me the 'Aid kit' from the main tent, which held all our food and necessaries.

I pick out some cotton balls and rubbing alcohol, and got to work immediately.

I gently scrubbed the dried blood from the wounds, and grabbed the gauze, wrapping her wrists with it and taping it in place with the white medical tape.

I ordered Sam to get some of Iris's clothes.She left and came back with a pair of denim jeans, a white singlet, a pair of black socks, and two hair ties.

I had Iris change her since she was the oldest female of my pack. Everyone left the clearing so Iris could change her.

She whistled, indicating that we could come back.

I came back while everyone went off do their own thing. Her hair was in a braid to the side, and the clothes fit her perfectly.

I walked over to the chair, and tucked a lose strand of her hair back behind her ear. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my tent, making sure to not hit her head off anything.

I held her in one arm, the other unzipping the tent opening. I walk in and set her body down carefully in the mountain of blankets I call my bed.

I turn around crouched, and zip it back up. I turn back around and gently lift her head up, and slide my pillow under her head.

I pull out a sheet from under her small body and drape it out across her.

I then grab the other two pillows and make a little wall between us, with a blanket sealing it off. I crawled in under a blanket, and turned towards the girl.

I lean over the little makeshift wall and whisper, "Goodnight Alex.", before snuggling back down in the blanket and letting sleep take me as hostage.

                                                                         *Author's note*  

Hey guys!

Thank you all so much so far.

Hope to see more likes in the future soon!

Love ya' :*