Chapter- Thirty one

*Christopher's P.O.V.*

I just got a call from Alpha Ben, informing me that he held a meeting for the culprit, and no one spoke up to or about the incident.

I honestly don't know what to do, but Alex made sure to calm me down. I sighed and kicked up my feet, slouching back into the lawn chair which she pulled out.

We were currently relaxing in the back yard, our feet kicked up and drinking some tea.

We just finished a run, which consisted of eating a raccoon and Alex somehow managed to trip over her own four paws and fell.

I chuckled as I watched her adjust the bandage on her chin.

I looked off into the distance, watching the green tree tops sway slightly along with the warm breeze.

I sighed in content.

I layed my head back and cleared my brain of spiteful comments I could tell Alex, but I just kept them to myself and followed Alex's orders.

To sit back and relax. I hummed a tune as I heard Alex move around with my keen hearing.

A few minutes later, something darkened near my closed eyes.

The bright light that made my eyes glow a little bit, was soon covered.

I opened my eyes to see nothing. I felt chilly, and I immediately stood up.

I looked over to Alex's chair, except she wasn't there.

I panicked. My eyes roamed the green acres that stretched for miles, but I found nothing in response.

I tried to move my feet, but nothing happened. I kicked and thrashed wildly, but I wouldn't budge.

I opened my mouth to call out for help, but once again, nothing happened.

No sounds came from my tightly closed mouth. Suddenly, someone as black a night ran towards me. I tried to warn it off, but it didn't go away.

It only came closer, and a black blurred hand came to stroke my face.

I couldn't make out a shape, nor could I tell if it was even in a form of some kind of creature.

Its touch was almost freezing.

I shivered at it's touch and it moved its hand away quickly. It's body started to move swiftly around me, the cold aura it gave off only seeming things worse.

After what seemed like minutes, it stopped in front of me.Its blurred body began to regain shape, and its face became one I was not familiar with.

A black vial covered its face, but I could faintly make out woman like features from behind it. A black dress clung to her body and her hands had black gloves covering her whole arms, so I seen no skin.

I shivered when it breathed cold air towards me.

She leaned into my neck and brought her covered face to my ear, her mouth breathing lightly.

"You must beware child. A great tragedy is upon your and your fellow kind. Remain alert, and you shall save only one loved.", she whispered in ghosted words over my ear.

I tried to speak,but no sounds came out. She stepped back and put a gentle hand on my shoulder. She closed her eyes, and I felt weightless.

I reopened my eyes to be greeted with a large bloodied clearing. Dead wolves littered the ground, throats torn or limbs shredded.