Chapter-Nine

Christopher's P.O.V.

"So Alex, do you regret shifting alone?", I asked curiosly. Silence hung in the air as I asked that. "Um.. not really. It was painful, but my wolf helped me through it.", she stated matter of factly.

"Oh. Well, as Alpha and pack leader, I decided today, you will start training. Her mouth hung open and her eyes widened slighty, and she squealed quietly. She nodded her head feriously, and jumped up to hug my torso. I gave her a quick smile when she let go and regained her compuser.

"I take that as a yes?". I asked while laughing. "Yes, yes,YES!". The whole pack started howling with laughter at her reply. "Let the training begin!", I shouted as everyone joyfully ran towards the tree line, stripping themselves, and shifting into the woods.I shifted myself, and walked up to Alex who was not shifted yet.

 Alex nervously walked up to the tree line, stopping to look back at me. I nudged my head forward, urdging her to go on.  She slowly took the silky summer dress off, pausing to look back at my now turned body. I looked away as she undressed fully, and shfted.  She trotted over to me, and whimpered before nudging me sideways.

I turn around to see the most gorgeous female i've ever laid my eyes on. She cocked her head sideways, playfully. She wagged her tail before running off into the woods, following the packs scent towards the clearing where we train.

My wolf howled in realisation when her sent whiffed through my core.

Alex is my mate!

                                                               Alex's P.O.V.

When I shifted, I waddled up to Christopher, nudging him to the side playfully. I wagged my tail before running off into the woods, following the packs scent.

As I bolted into the woods, a warm, fuzzy tingling cradled my body to the core. I let out a soft, and quiet howl in achivement.

Christopher is my mate! Oh my Jesus!

I slowly trodd over to where Jade and Sam were sitting. Since im now an omega of the pack, I can mind link with the rest of the pack. I mind link Jade, 'Hey, what are we doing?',  I asked her curiously.

'Were waiting for commands from the Alpha for practice', she informs me wearly. 'Oh, thank you Jade.' 'Yup.' Just as i finish thanking her, Christopher strides up to the middle of the claring. 'Today, we are going to learn to hunt, for the benifts of Alex.' , he stated matter of factly.

'Christopher, you do know I know how to hunt, right?', I said. 'No, but you will learn to hunt with the pack. And please, call me Alpha Christopher at all time Alex, thank you.' I shivered at the athuority in his voice, but it was in delight.

Hes MY mate. All mine.

Oh no, Im mated to an Alpha!

                                                                    *Author's Note*

Hey guys! I just brainstormed ideas with my best friend, GHOSTDOG13, and we made new O.C. for the book. Jade and Alex will eventually get boyfriends...till then, BE FOREVER ALONE SUCKERS!