Chapter- Thirty

*Ben's P.O.V.*

I sighed as I leaned back in my chair, shaking my head. Iris stared at me in concern as I rubbed my temples.

"Babe, call everyone in the pack for a meeting. Something needs discussed about this strange black figure crossing both of our borders."

Iris nodded and stood up. "It'll be okay Hun.", she told me reassuringly.

I nodded but still continued to rub my temples.

She turned on her heels and stalked out of the room, leaving me to sort this upcoming meeting out.

I leaned forward, hunched over my knees and leaning on them for support.

A long ten minutes went by and I heard a knock at my office door.

"Yeah?", I yelled out. The door opened and Iris popped her head around the corner of the door.

"Everyone's waiting for you in the back yard."

I nodded and stood up, walking over to the peeked door. I gently gripped her arm and brought her with me towards the back door.

Once we reached the door, she pushed it open and stepped out.

I followed closely behind her only to be greeted by thirty to forty werewolves.

Cheers rang up through the large crowd. The large crowd parted ways for me to walk through towards the speaking podium.

I stepped up and leaned over it a bit, scanning the crowd for any nervous faces. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Hello my fellow pack mates. I am your Alpha, Ben. This is your new Luna, Iris. We held this meeting to inform you on something that's occurred to as a problem and we need to get to the bottom of it, immediately.", I sputtered out.

Everyone in the large crowd got quiet immediately and perked up at the mention of a problem.

"We want any honest members to speak up because of this. Did anyone here hang out near our territory line with the 'Crescent Moon' pack. We had seen a figure run from one territory line to the other. If you know anything about this, please come to me after this meeting to discuss the matter in a more,...appropriate manner. Thank you all for coming, you may be dismissed.", I finished.

Everyone blew up in chatter as they scattered out to go back to their separate cabins.

Iris coughed up beside me, and I turned around to check up on her. She sent me a smile and walked back down the podium.

I shuffled along behind her, and we waited by the podium for any lingering members.

We waited for what seemed like minutes, but no one came to stop us. I grabbed her hand and walked back toward the house.

We walked in and she immediately fell down on the couch, searching for the T.V. remote. I plunked down beside her as she turned on the T.V.

She switched through channels until we came upon a black channel.

She stopped and squinted, looking closer into the black screen.

Her eyes bugled out of her head as something quickly moved across the screen, causing it to go back to a channel on rings and jewelry.

She shook and turned to face me. I stumbled over my words.

"U-um..what just happened?", she asked me quietly. I shrugged and sighed.

"I honestly don't know." I stood up and stretched before hearing Iris let out a soft yawn.

"Tired babe?", I asked her.

She shrugged before spinning back onto the couch to snuggle deep into the cushions.

I smiled and leaned back against her back.

"Come on, lets go to bed babe.", and with that, I picked her up with the pillow she cuddled tightly.

I turned around, holding her tightly bridal styled to my chest as I marched my way upstairs and into our room.

I had her open the door and I shut it with my foot.

She giggled as I tossed her lightly onto the bed. I turned on the night light lamp beside her table. She stuck her arm out in front of me.

"Can you please dress me. I fee like I'm going to pass out at any minute.", she stated while a light yawn escaped her pink lips.

I smiled and walked over to her dresser drawer, pulling out a oversized T-Shirt, black panties and a sports bra.

I walked back over to her and directed her arms up to my face.

"Strip."

She nodded shyly and striped away all her clothes except for her undergarments.

I handed her the clothes and her cheeks heated up red.

"C-Can you m-maybe turn around..?", she asked me.

I chuckled and nodded, turning around and closing my eyes. I heard the clip of her bra and I heard the clothes tussle about behind me.

"Done.", she said.

I turned around to see her already in our bed, covered up and the lamp off. I chucked my pants and my shirt behind me and crawled into bed with her.

I turned around to face her and stroked her cheek lightly. "I love you."

She giggled. "I love you too Iris."

She snuggled up to my chest as my arms engulfed her small frame. Slowly, darkness welcomed me to its arms.

                                                                     *Author's Note*

Yo'.

Im soooo sorry fo not updating.

I dont feel good tonight, so heres a good chapter.

Ill be updating tomorrow and stuff..so yeah.

Thanks for the votes and reads guys!

Vote it up..Love ya'!! :*