Chapter- Sixteen

*Christopher's P.O.V.*

{Ring. Ring}. I pick up the phone as it goes crazy. I click the talk icon and press the phone to my ear. "Hello. Alpha Christopher from the Cresent Moon Pack..", I answer briefly. The receiver beeps indicating that the caller did not respond to my reply.

 I hear heavy breathing from the other side of the phone. I reply again, "Hello? I do not like to be bothered. Please respect my request and either answer my question or hang up." I wait for what feels like another eternity before someone finally clears their throat. "Ehem. Sorry..I was just urm-..Sorry again." The other line goes flat. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion before setting the phone down.

"What the hell....?", I ask myself out loud. Alex comes walking into the room with a large grin plastered across her face. "What was that bout?", she asks me questionably. I shrug my shoulders as a reply and motion for her to sit down on the couch beside me.

She takes up my offer and plops down next to me. "What did the person say on the phone?", she asks me again. I shake my head and quickly change the subject. "So, why are you all giddy?", I ask while watching her eyes dialect larger.

Her grin breaks out wider and she stares back at me. 'That is non of your concern Mr. All you need to know is to be dressed casually by 3:00." Thats almost in an hour, I question in my mind what she wanted, but didn't say anything.

Instead, I grab her neck and pull her into me. "I love you Alex.", I say cheekily while shoving her face into my chest.

She grunts in response before breaking away. She leans back and inspects herself, re-positioning her hair to its original place. "I love you too." She gets up and heads towards the door. "Dont forget Alpha, 3:00 sharp. Downstairs." With that, she turns on her heel and strode away.

What a mate I got.

                                                                      *Alex's P.O.V.*

I walk downstairs and stroll towards the kitchen to find a hard-at-work Jade & Sam. Sam rushes around the kitchen, grabbing this and that for lunch. I watch in amusement as Jade attempts to boil the packet of Ramen.

She carelessly throws the packet into the scalding water, only for it to pour over and start bubbling out of the pot. She squeals as the water bounces off the pot and lands all over her fore arm. She freaks out as Sam and her try to mop up all the accesses water from the stove top before noticing my presence. I laugh as they stumble over their words for their explanation for what I've just witnessed. I walk over to the mess and instruct them on what to grab and what to put away.

I pour some salt into the pot and stir the noodles into it. When everything is mushy and ready, I ask them for two bowls and divide them evenly among each other. After ripping open the packets aggressively, (and must I say half of it spilled onto the floor and me) I pour the remaining contents into the bowl. When everything is settled, I hand them over before taking a quick bite of Jade's. She growls playfully and snatches it away from my iron grip.

They walk away into the living room while arguing over what to watch. I stiffly look over to the clock to see its 2:45. I gasp and quickly chuck myself onto the stairs, taking three at a time. I reach the landing and run swiftly down the halls and into mine and Christopher's shared room. I swing open the door and slam it behind me. A startled Christopher appears, half dressed in just low hanging jeans and his hair still wet from his shower. I growl lightly at the heavenly sight and continue to stare at his god made body. He goes into a coughing fit, masking his laughter of a heavily breathing Alex. I look up at his face and smile before hurriedly making my way over to the closet.

I pull out a floral knee-high dress and nude colored high heels from the top shelf. Christopher bought me a whole closet full of clothes last week, along with everyone else for a fair share of $300 dollars each. I jog into the bathroom and shut the door, but not before getting a last glimpse of a still half naked Christopher. I quickly strip out of my old clothes and shimmy into the dress and zip it up. I grab the curling iron and turn the heat up to full as I lightly comb through my hair. When its hot enough, I grab the curling iron and curl the single strands of my hair one by one.

When I have a full head of mopped curls, I spray it all down with hair spray and make them bounce. When I'm satisfied, I open the door to notice Christopher has disappeared. I sniff the air only for his scent to come up stale. 'He must've left when we were changing', my wolf called to me. I nodded my head in agreement and headed over to my dresser stand.

I open the stand and pull out a pair of nude pearl earrings and beaded necklace. I put them on carefully. I grab a bottle of Pink Chiffon perfume and spray my body from head to toe. When finished getting ready, I walk over to th bedroom door and hurridley walk down the stairs, careful not to fall down them. I walk into the kitchen to see a wonderful sight.

Christopher was standing by the kitchen island, with a blue button up and normal blue jeans. A light growl almost escapes my mouth again, but I manage to cover it up with a stiffled cough. He walked over to me and grabbed my head.

"Lead the way Princess.", he says excitedly. I laugh and pull him closer to me, inhaling his scent. We walk over to the front door as a pair and leave out looking like a normal couple. I lead the way over to the car and hand Christopher the keys. He gets in as so do I. He starts the car and turns to look at me with a large grin.

"So, where do I go now babe.?", he questions.

I grin back and exhale slowly.

"To town."

                                                                  *Author's Note*

Heyyy guyss! I wrote the story I promised. Im about to watch that new but sad movie, if I stay. Im so very excited. Bye!!

        P.S.- Dont get mad towards the end. I know I left ya'll on a cliff hanger & all, but dont hate me. Otay? The next part will get good. Mhkay? Shanks guys for all the support. 1K reads? OMFG!!!  

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH.