R O B B E R: 1

It was late at night.
Around 11:30
I was sleeping until I heard a crash at my window. I didn't wait I went to my security panel and sounded my silent alarm.
I was notified that the police would be coming soon but now I couldn't wait. Pulling out my gun I tiptoed downstairs. I saw the shadow of a man and I froze.

"Stop!" I said holding up my gun. He looked at me and swore. Dropping my microwave? "Who takes a microwave?" I asked.

"I don't know! I'm desperate here." He said.

"Sit down." I told him and he complied. I went fully down the stairs and got some rope. "Hold your hands out."

"Seriously-"

"I will kill you, shut up and do what I say." He held his hands out and I put the gun down wearily before tying up his hands.

"Why were you trying to steal from me?"

"I needed the money."

"Can't you just get a job-"

"Yes I could but I'm not in the place right now." He said and looked down.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you know who I am? I am Sasha Pierce." His eyes widened. "Yeah. You're going to rot in jail." I said as the police came in. The cops looked between us.

"How are you doing Ms.Pierce?"

"I was fine. Just take this pest out my house." I spat disgusted. They pulled his up and I looked at his saddened face.
Don't do it Sasha
Don't you dare
"Wait." I said sighing. "Let him go." Everyone looked shocked.

"Ms.Pierce But-"

"Let him go, I don't want to press charges." They I cuffed him.

"Are you sure about this? He is dangerous." A cop asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Yeah, if I die then I'll die doing the right thing. Thank you for your time gentlemen." I said closing the door after them. I looked at the person who broke into my house.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Calum. Calum Jones."

"Alrighty Calum, you're going to be working for me, I want you up at nine to discuss the deals of this term, if you try to leave I will find you and put you in jail myself. As of right now Mr.Calum you owe me. So I own you." He didn't speak. "Your bedroom will be on the other side of this house, I'll show you to it." I led the way to his new room I opened the door and he walked in. "Remember if you try to leave I will find you." He nodded.
I closed the door and let out a shaker breath.

"Lord what am I doing?" I asked looking up. I went back to my room and locked the door before going back to sleep.
I didn't know how I could sleep so soundly knowing that the intruder was going to be living with me.
                                             ~*~

Beep beep beep beep beep

I sighed getting up. I went into my attached bathroom and looked at my shower it was calling me.
I got out the shower and put on my underwear and a silk robe. I didn't feel like putting on clothes just yet.

I took my computer and went downstairs.
As of right now it was 8:30 and I was a little hungry. When I got downstairs I looked at the kitchen and saw a guy standing there. So I did what I should do.
I screamed. He turned around quickly and I held my heart and my computer.

"Good morning." He said. He stood there shirtless.

"I forgot you were here. Jeez. You're early." I said sitting at my breakfast bar and opening my computer. I logged on and emailed my secretaries to create a contract. I gave her the details on the situation and she responded quickly. I looked up and Calum was staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Oh-Um no sorry." He said looking down. I sighed

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah kinda-" his stomach rumbled.

"When's the last time you ate?"

"Two days ago." I cringed.

"Okay. Well. I'll make us some breakfast." I got up and got out a couple of pans. He continued to stare.
"Jeez, have you never seen a woman in a silk robe?" I asked with a smirk. I saw him blush. "Sit down. Relax a little." I said with a chuckle

Thirty minutes later

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit. Help yourself." I said getting a small bowl of fruit and some- a lot of bacon. "Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I looked at him as he stuffed a lot of eggs in his mouth. He shook his head.
"Where do you live?" I asked.

"I'm homeless."

"Okay. That makes things a little easier." I mumbled.

"Do you have a family?" He shook his head.

"Okay. Um, do you have any other clothes?" Once again he shook his head and I sighed. I picked up my phone and called the office.

"Goodmorning Ms.Pierce How Can I help you today?"

"Good morning Amanda, I'm taking off for today, tell my meetings to skype me after 4:00pm if it's urgent. Otherwise Scarlett will be taking over."

"Got it. Yes ma'am. Enjoy your day." I hung up.

"Okay, I'll give you a shirt then we'll go shopping for some clothes." I got up and headed to my room.

I guess I haven't described myself.
I am Sasha Pierce.
Multimillionaire.
Almost billionaire if you ask me.
Owner of Pierce companies
Most importantly an influential black woman.

I made my way up the ladder without kissing anyone's ass. I'm pretty proud of myself.

I returned with the over sized shirt. He gave me a weird look.

"What? I like to buy men's shirts they're more comfortable. Just put it on." I said. He litsended and it seemed to fit perfectly. I knew his size. I smiled a bit.

"I'm gonna go get dressed I'll be back." I said running upstairs once again. I looked out side.

"Alexa. What is the temperature for today?" I asked my Amazon Echo.

"The high today is going to be 82 while the low will be 74." I frowned. A little too warm. I decided on a simple sundress and some sandals. I got my sunglasses and my purse and headed down.

"Are you ready?" I asked Calum. He nodded. I opened the garage. "Which car do you want to take?"

"How many cars do you have?" He asked gazing at them all.

"One for everyday of the week." I muttered. He pointed towards the Blue Porsche "Nice choice. This one is my favorite." I unlocked the doors and got in. Calum following behind me.