R O B B E R: 12

Sasha

Once again I woke up with a pounding headache. At least I was warm.

Wait a minute.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at my predicament. I was in the arms of Calum?

What happened last night?

Why is there a huge hickey on the side of his neck?

How am I in sleepwear?

I searched for my phone and found it.
I got a text from Francesca,

Good morning sweetheart.
Remember this?
With it came a video. I pressed play what I saw make me scream.

Calum fell out of the bed startled.

It was me giving Calum a hickey.
I was sitting on his lap, it was a very clear video. You could see me sucking on his skin, and him trying to fight back a pleasured expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked getting up. His sexy body was on display for me.

"I did that, to you?" I asked pointing to the hickey.

"Yeah. It was a dare."

"Fucking Francesca, she knows not to play Truth or Dare when I'm drunk." I mumbled. "What else happened?"

"Not anything really important. You gave Cameron a lap dance." He said. I watched him stretch not registering the words that came out of his mouth.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Then make some calls." I said dribbling to the bathroom. I heard Calum leave. I frantically texted Francesca.

Tell me everything I did last night. Don't leave ANYTHING out.

I got into the shower and when I came out there were paragraphs on what I had done. I read them in horror. I was going to avoid Calum at all costs. I kissed him, then I gave him a hickey, then I told him how I feel about him.

Jesus Christ, I'm never drinking again.

I got dressed in some regular jeans and a nice silk blouse. I was going out. I needed to get out the house. I grabbed my emergency purse, which had one thousand dollars cash and I rushed out.

"Hey, Sasha where are you going?"

"Hey Calum I'm going out. Don't wait up for me." I said leaving shortly after. I didn't even look at him. I couldn't even look at him.

Calum

Damn.

Sighing I went to my room and decided to read one of the books I had taken an interest to. I wondered how long she was going to be out, where was she going anyways? Is she going to be okay?

Calm down Calum. She's a grown woman. She survived this long without you, she'll survive now. You're not even her boyfriend.

My mind was right. I opened up my book and feasted on the papers in front of me.

It was time to get some work done.

Sasha

"Damn sis, you really did that." Scarlett said watching the video.

"Shut up! Jeez. I can't face him now." She sat back with a smile on her face. "What?" I asked.

"You like him." I shook my head feigning disgust. "Be real with yourself, you probably love him. The Sasha I knew could twerk on a guy and not be ashamed about it. But now you give a guy a hickey and suddenly you're embarrassed and acting like a teenager. Girl, confess your feelings."

"No, business and pleasure don't mix."

"They may not mix but they emulsify."

"Stop being right!" I yelled. The cafe barista glared and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, how about you take it slow, he obviously likes you too-"

"And how do you know that." She rolled her eyes

"Girl, the way he looks at you is enough, he's always near you, he's protective of you, do you realize how many glares he's given the mailboy, it's not only the mail boy either. He lives in your house, he gets to see you all the time. Shoo he probably loves you too." She said popping her gum annoyingly loud.

"Excuse me ladies, I'm gonna need you to get off this property. You're causing a disruption." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked annoyed. She rolled her eyes. "I'm Sasha Pierce. I own this building and the chains of cafe along with this. You wanna see my ID? Or the picture that's hanging up right there." I said pointing to the large picture of me hanging from the cafe wall. I was highly annoyed when people underestimated me.

My cafe was the first success, I built a franchise off of this cafe.

"Oh I'm sorry ma-"

"Just get me another matcha." I said going back to the original discussion.

"Calum doesn't love me, I pray that no one ever will."

"Girl if you don't stop being so dramatic, stop being so woe is me and shit. You've got a good thing coming for you. Open your arms and your heart and receive it. Damn. Now if you don't excuse me you're going to make me late for my dick appointment."

"You better be at work on time tomorrow, or you're fired." I yelled after her.

"Bihh, he got nine inches, you gonna see me nine hours late." She cackled before leaving. My tea arrive from the nervous barista and I took my time drinking it. Scarlett was right. I needed to receive this blessing.
Operation get my man was a go.

I stormed into my house.

"Hey Sasha, did you have fun."

"I did, but it would've been better if you were with me." I said followed by a wink. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you Okay? Is there something in your eye?" I frowned.

"No Calum, there isn't." I made my way up the stairs.

"I made you dinner if you wanna join me for a meal." He mumbled. Barely loud enough for me to hear.

"What was that Calum?" I asked with a smirk. He cleared his throat.

"Join me for dinner, I'm not taking no for an answer." I was shocked to say the least, who knew Calum could be so demanding? It was hot honestly.

"Okay, fine." I said dropping the purse. I walked back down the stairs and met him in the dining room. Chicken curry. Yum. He sat a plate down in front of me to which I said thanks and we started to eat.

"So what did you do when you went out?" He asked.

"I got some tea with Scarlett and we talked about a few things." He nodded slowly. "What did you do while I was gone?" I asked curiously.

"I read a book, finished my schoolwork, did some filing and accounting stuff." It was my turn to nod slowly now.

"How would you describe our relationship?" I asked out of the blue. He coughed.

"I would say friends." I nodded. That was gonna change. "This is really awkward." He said. I chuckled and we both had a laugh. It really was.

"I'm glad you're talking a lot more, I like when you talk."

"Thank you, I like when I talk too, it makes me feel more free, like I actually have a purpose." I stared at him and he caught my gaze. "Or not, you know. I just though it was co-"

"No, I totally understand. This is really good by the way." I said referencing to the food.

"Thank you, I made it myself." He smiled happily.