R O B B E R: 17

We were sitting on the sofa in quietness. My legs hung over his. It was quiet. I was sure we could turn the tv on but the quietness suited us.

"You know-" I looked up into Calum's eyes. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I scoffed with amusement.

"Like what? I don't know what you're talking about." A dork smile was plastered onto his face. He was looking at me with so much admiration it almost hurt.

"Never mind." I sighed taking another sip of my matcha tea.

"No, what was it?"

"It's nothing. I forgot." His fingers started dancing upon my leg.

"Oh, sorry." He whispered.

"When did we get to this point?" I asked randomly. He shrugged. "When did you start to feel comfortable with me?" I was curious now.

"When you started showing me who you truly were. You weren't as scary as I thought you were." I sighed. His fingers started trailing closer up my thigh. Goosebumps started raising.

"Uh, C-Calum." I whimpered.

"Hm?" He asked. His eyes were on the smooth skin of my thigh, touching it softly.

"Can you, stop touching my thigh?" I whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got distracted," he moved my legs off of him. "I gotta go uh do something." He got up off the sofa. I stood up.

"Calum. Do you love me?" That question made him stop in his tracks.

"What?" He asked. He didn't turn to face me.

"Do, you, love me?" He was quiet he took a deep breath in.

"More than you could ever know." He whispered. My heart dropped. He loved me. Good things never last.

"Calum, That wasn't apart of the deal," I warned. "You weren't supposed to fall in love with me. I wasn't supposed to fall- for you." He turned around. Anger in his eyes.

"We can't control who we fall in love with Sasha." I gritted.

Calum

"I can't believe all I've ever done is shown you love and you have the audacity to treat me like this."

"Calum just please get out of my house. I will terminate your contract you're free to go."
What the hell had gotten into her?

"So all you've done for me essentially means nothing. You can't tell me that you don't feel anything between us."

"Calum Leave!"

"No! I'm not going to leave because I love you!" I yelled at her.

"Calum you don't actually love me, you love the way I look." I clenched my fist. Couldn't she see that I actually loved her? I looked at her and she avoided my gaze.
Angrily I left.  The sky was dark but the wind was calm. We were in the middle of the storm.

I was tempted to run out of town but my heart only wanted to run back to Sasha. I knew she was the one for me. Sighing and deciding to do what was right I started to head back, maybe I could work my way through this.

~*~

It was weeks after I confessed my love to Sasha.

None of which I regretted but now Sasha was being distant. She had moved into her penthouse and only visited her house for a few hours before leaving again. Not bothering to say hi, or offer and explanation. To be honest I was getting fed up of her little attitude I gave her time to settle down, now it was my turn to speak. So with that in mind I decided to put a stop to it, this, whatever it was.