R O B B E R: 11

All the attendees were standing there, three girls, two guys. All were staring.

"Hello, welcome. Come in." I said standing aside I let them all in. I closed the door and took deep breaths. You can do this.

"Do you must be Calum." A lady said. I nodded. "My name is Francesca, best friend of Sasha." she introduced herself, playfully bowing in the process.

"It's nice to meet you." I said giving a tight smile.

"So tell me, do you get to see Sasha naked on a daily basis?" A guy asked. My mouth went dry.

"Good evening friends, I hope you aren't bothering my poor assistant." They all smiled at her and she made her appearance by my side. I relaxed, lucky I didn't have to answer that question. "I missed you all. So how about we talk over some dinner then we'll play the games?" Grunts of approval were made as they made there way to the dining room. I rocked on my feet to relax my nerves.
I was gonna need a drink.
Or five.

"Calum, are you going to join us?" Sasha asked. I snapped out of my anxious state as I realized she was staring at me intensely. I gave her a smile and nodded. Everyone was sitting on the sides of the table while Sasha and I were sitting at the opposite heads of the table. I watched her glow under the chandelier. I couldn't get enough of this woman, was this Stockholm's Syndrome?

"Calum?" Francesca said.

"What? I'm sorry, did you ask for something?"

"Can you pass me the wine?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I gave it to her and stared at my empty plate. Food was passed around and minutes later my plate was filled with delicious food that I had the joy of making myself.

"So how about twenty questions? I want to know more about Calum."

"Well how about you guys introduce yourselves first."

"Right, I'm Francesca you already know me, this is my husband James, that's Olivia, Emma and then there's Cameron." Cameron had a cold look on his face as he stared at me. I was scared but I did feel threatened.

"It's nice to meet everyone, so let's get on with the questions." I wasn't necessarily happy to see them, the only person who hadn't given me the cold shoulder was Francesca.

"So, have you and Sasha had sex yet?" I coughed before I could even answer.

"No, of course not. Ms.Pierce is my boss. Our relationship is strictly professional."

"So how did you guys meet?" Cameron asked. His glare was trying to break me down but I was stronger than that.

"Cameron that's no-" Sasha tried to intervene.

"No it's fine. What you heard is true. I did break into Sasha's house. I did try to steal her belongings. But I've owned up to it and I'm trying to make myself better." It was quiet. I had to own up to it, this was a story I was going to tell our children.

"How tall are you?" Francesca asked.

"I'm six foot eight inches." I said relaxing a little as the questions continued.

When dinner was over I helped gather the dishes and put them in the sink. I was finishing with the dishes when Sasha joined me.

"I'm sorry about my friends, they can be brutal."

"It's okay, nothing I can't handle." I wiped my hands off and leaned against the counter. "How are you feeling?"

"To be honest, I feel a little guilty, I'm sorry you have to go through this."