R O B B E R: 19

(Unedited)

Two years later
Sasha

Calum had been acting strange, hushed phone calls, prolonged meetings, wanting more space and privacy. It was starting to get irritating because I, a needy woman, needed my man to come and comfort me. But I dismissed it, I didn't want him coming up with some ridiculous excuse as to why I was wrong, and Calum had been an busy man since he started his own company, he was now the CEO of an accounting company who trained and lended accountants to private business and boy, did he make a lot of money.
I was almost jealous because now he was making almost as much as me. Our combined net worth reaching a little above fifty million. We were both powerhouses but we still found time to develop our relationship, I had become a lot more comfortable with him now and I was basically fearless.

"Sasha? What are you thinking about?" I opened my mouth to speak about the current events when I stopped and thought about it.
Then I said fuck it and decided to speak about it anyways.

"Are you fucking cheating on me?" Go big or go home right?

"What? Jesus Christ no Sasha." He said I scoffed.

"I'm not fucking dumb you limp dick, mother-" he kissed me before I finished the sentence.

"Is your period on its way?" He asked, he wasn't being offensive, he knew when Aunt Flo came to visit and she was supposed to be coming over in a couple days so technically he was right but I didn't want him to think that.

"Shut the hell up, and get off me I don't want you touching me aft-"

"Sasha." He warned. Deeeeeep down inside I loved being out in my place by Calum. He could just be so sexy sometimes and the feeling overwhelmed me.

"You know if you don't love me anymore you can just say so."

"I know what I can and can't do Sasha." He said glancing at the wine on the counter and shaking his head.

"Oh so now you're shaming me for my bad habits, you know I only drink occasionally-" tears built up in my eyes and I saw a flash of confusion fly over his face before he came over and hugged me.

"No, I'm not shaming you Sasha. I still love you very much and I'm not cheating, it's just that my business has been going so well I need to take extra time to deal with it. But I promise I'll make it up to you." Part of me didn't believe him but the other part of me melted into his arms all over again.

"Can we have sex now?" I asked looking up at him. He chuckled.

"Yes we can have sex now." He said before picking me up and carrying me to our room.

~*~

Now my whole office was acting weird. First Calum, now my employee's, what the hell is going on?
I almost became insecure about the fact that everyone had been running the opposite direction when they saw me. Usually it was because of fear but now it was because of rumors, I guess.

"What do you mean you don't see what's going on in the office. Can't you see people have been avoiding me!" I ranted to Scarlett. She was five months pregnant by one of her old hook ups and still had yet to tell him.

"That's what they always do Sasha."

"No it's different. I can feel it in the air."

"Yeah whatever, now if you don't mind my back is hurting and I don't get paid enough to hear you rant about your problems."

"We'll see how much you make when you get fired." I snorted she glared at me.

"I'm kidding jeez I thought we were on a friendly level now."

"Sasha there is so much you need to learn about having a friend and being nice, how do you have a whole ass boyfriend who gives you good dick and you're still mean."

"I don't know. You should go sit down. You look tired."

"Tired of your bullshit, but anyways I'm going to actually do some work." She said before waddling back to her office. I got bored and decided to call Calum. But all I got was his stupid PA.

"Hi, I'm Mr-"

"Yes Missy I know who you are where is Calum?"

"He's currently out for lunc-" I hung up. Now lunch without me? Something is definitely up and I was going to figure out what it was.