R O B B E R: 15

I watched Calum pace around the kitchen as I went through memory lane.

Then my mind floated.

To the time I caught him masturbating.

I was walking down the hall to his room to ask him a question, it was a work related question of course. His door was cracked and before I had entered I heard a moan.

"Sasha." I heard him say, my first reaction was one of disgust, but then the freaky side of Sasha told me I should watch.

And that's what I did. I watched as he tilted his head back, his adam's apple exposed as he gently rubbed a finger over his tip.

"I shouldn't be doing this," he muttered. "I'm a horrible person." He whispered, he let out one last grunt before his cum towered above him and landed on his muscled stomach. I hitched my breath before backing away from the door and quickly running back to my room. What I did in my shower wasn't appropriate for the public ear.

"Earth to Sasha, what are you think about?" I looked at Calum and cleared my throat.

"My next meeting." I said looking anywhere but him.

"You're lying." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"And how would you know that? You only bee-"

"Your cheek quivers when you lie and your thumb twitches when you get nervous. Your left uncontrollably shakes when you get mad, that's something you can't control, you cross your legs when you get aroused, and you furrow your eyebrows when you get sad to make it seem as if you're angry. I know you Sasha." He's been watching me? It was kinda creepy but at the same time I felt my panties flood. Then I felt my thumb twitch. Then I looked at my crossed legs. I sent him a glare and he only chuckled and continued sautéing vegetables. I hopped off the counter and went into the living room, I turned on the TV for the first time in ages and watched the news.

"This is like nothing we've ever seen before. Winds of almost 280 miles per hour up to ten feet of rain, the governor has declared a state of emergency, stay alert and make sure you know your way out because this storm is going to be hell-" I quickly turned the TV off and sat quietly. My house phone rang and I got up to answer it.

"Hi my little Pooh bear, are you okay? Do you need us to come over?" Francesca asked, knowing I was scared of the storm.

"No I'm fine. I have Calum here with me. I think we should be okay."

"Aww that's so sweet. Don't accidentally suck his dick."

"Shut the hell up, so spend some time with James and get the hell off my phone." I said with a growing smirk.

"Yeah whatever. Just tell me what gender the baby is."

"Fran-" then she hung up.

"What did she say?" Calum asked. He was standing next to me.

"Nothing important, she just wanted to make sure I was safe."

"That's nice of her."

"Yeah, is dinner ready?" He nodded and I smiled. I was gettting hungry. We sat at the dinner table and I ate quickly. I noticed Calum watching me with a smile on his face.

"Did you poison this?" He laughed.

"No. It's just funny seeing you eat so fast. It's cute." My face heated up.

"How do you know so much about me anyways?" I asked wiping my mouth. He chewed quickly before answering.

"I'm pretty sure you know I stare at you a lot, after a while I pick up on things."

"Would you say you pick up on a lot of things or just some things?" I asked.

"I pick up on almost everything you do Sasha." Oop. Well, I'm done for, I'm finished.

"Oh, cool. So how's college going?"

"Great actually. I'm ahead of my classes."

"So do you have any friends?"

"Yeah I have, Francesca, James-"

"No I mean outside of the circle."

"Oh. Of course not. I don't need anymore friends."

"But what if you want to go out on like a date or something, you gotta be able to communicate."

"Okay, So you wanna go out on a date?" I choked on my garlic bread. He chuckled. "I'm kidding Sasha. Damn, I wouldn't have asked if I knew you would've almost died." I sipped my water heavily.

"Yeah whatever, I'm gonna clean up." I said taking our plates and putting them in the sink. I started washing the dishes. When I finished I wiped my hands and turned around, see Calum just staring. I tilted my head a little.

"You should have some friends. Maybe I could-"

"Sasha, calm down. I don't want anymore friends. I wouldn't have time for friends anyways."

"Why is that?" I asked trying not to focus my attention on him. My stomach was cramping.

"You take up all my time and energy."

"I'm so-"

"Don't apologize, you're the most important woman in my life, I'd rather spend all my time with you than with someone else." My heart fluttered before I masked it. Not in that way Sasha.

"I really hate when you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You make yourself numb, a split second of emotion ruined by your desire to be an Ice Queen."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged it off.

"Sasha. I'm not going to judge you, nor am I going to hurt you. I want you to be open with me. That's going to make our relationship stronger." I clenched my jaw.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" I said quickly heading towards my room. Any second longer and I either would've been confessing my love for him or sucking his dick, and there was no way I could do either.