R O B B E R: 10

When I got out the shower I looked at my body, my muscles still prominent, probably because Sasha and I trained together at the gym. She was becoming a real blessing. I was in college, majoring as an accountant and my first year was almost up, Sasha pulled some strings and I was able to do most of the work online.

My mind fluttered back to the conclusion I had came to earlier.

I'm in love with Sasha Pierce.

At first I thought it was attraction, there was no doubt that she was an attractive woman, her chocolate smoothie skin, curly hair that fell down her back, her beautiful smile that showed her white teeth, and her eyes, I couldn't get enough of those milk chocolate orbs. But as I continued to work for her I noticed how she acted towards things, how she thought, I got to see how her soul really shined and that's what captured me.
She was an angel, she was my angel.

There was a knock at my door and I hurried to put on my pants before opening the door. Her eyes gazed over my body and she bit her lip before becoming visibly numb. I hated when she did that.

"Um, I came here to ask you something." She simply barged into my room, and I let her.

"So what were you going to ask me?" I asked. She sat down on my bed, she was wearing not much but a robe, she seemed more comfortable in less clothing. I didn't mind but Calum Jr sure did. I felt my eyes darken with arousal and I quickly looked down.
Be a gentleman for once.

"I forgot what I was going to ask you, well. What are you going to wear?" She asked. I shrugged. "Great. I'm gonna pick out your shirt. Finish getting ready." She was quite demanding, I wonder if she's submissive in- no!

I immediately stopped thinking and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. She came in and sat on the counter of my sink. I glanced a couple times before finishing with brushing my teeth. I patted my face of with a hand towel.

"Come here, let me fix your hair." I stood in between her legs as she reached up to fix my hair. The close proximity between us made my skin heat up. "There. You look ready. Your shirt is on your bed. I suppose I should get ready too." She said hopping down. Now we were even closer. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. No words were spoken between us, slowly I stepped out of the way so that she could leave. An action that had my skin boiling. I took a deep breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked myself in the mirror. I went into my bedroom and put on the shirt. Once I saw that I looked pretty good, very formal but casual, I gave myself a fake smile. It looked convincing enough. I hoped these people wouldn't know, I wonder what she's told them about me. I walked into the kitchen and paced around nervously. I knew there were only going to be about for or five people coming, she had only invited close friends, but that didn't stop my nervousness. I heard the sound of heels on the marble staircase and my eyes fluttered up. Sasha was in a tight red dress that stopped right above the knee. Her hair was straighted and curled in big ringlets. With that she had on red heels that lengthened her luscious legs. Her ears fitted with beautiful diamonds and a dainty necklace hung from around her smooth chocolate skin.

"How do I look?" Delicious. I closed my mouth and blinked repeatedly.

"You look great."

"Just great? See I knew this dress was lacking." She said in an obvious fit that she was just ordinary.

"No! You look more than great, you look amazing. Like an angel, well a sexy angel- wait." Her smile grew wide.

"I'm playing around with you Calum. Thank you. You look good as well." I noticed then that she had a dimple on the left side of her face but not her right.

"Are you going to keep staring?" She asked.

"Oh sorry." There was an awkward silence before the doorbell rung. "I'll get it!"