R O B B E R: 13

After our dinner I cleaned up for the first time in ages and thanked Calum again before I went to bed.

It was early in the morning now. I was getting ready for work. Today I had a new company interested in joining our team and I was kind of excited. I put on my nice classy heels and put my hair up in a bun. I walked down the stairs where Calum was sitting on the sofa, waiting. But intensely.

"Hey, you Okay?" I asked.

"Uh Yeah, how are you? You look good."

"Thank you I'm trying a new style this week I said doing a spin, showing off the leather pencil skirt. I heard his breath hitch and I smiled evilly. "You ready?" He nodded rapidly and followed me. Today we would be taking the red Lamborghini. For fun of course.

"You wanna drive?" I asked holding out the keys. He shook his head and I chuckled, getting in the drivers seat.

"Why there's nothing to be afraid of."

"I don't want to damage your car, or any other car."

"You know you're gonna have to become independent, I can't help you all the time."

"I know that but. I like when you take the lead." I shrugged.

"Okay."

Three hours later

I was walking back into my office from a staff meeting when I realized the door was partially opened. I stepped in.

"Hello Sasha." I knew that voice from anywhere. It's could only be Jerry, one of my hated rivals, and my ex who used me to grab the key to success.

"Get out."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. Let me explain myself." He said defensively. I went over to my desk and got a good look at his face. I didn't like it. This is a man that hurt me, and he's in my office.

"You have five seconds."

"I know what I did was selfish, and arrogant. Not to mention smart-"

"Two seconds."

"But I came here to clear my conscience and ask for your forgiveness." I cackled loudly.

"You? Ask me? For my my forgiveness? You had a better chance at asking the government to legalize slavery. You will never receive forgiveness from me."

"Now listen here bitch-" the door was opened before I knew it. Calum came barging in like he owned the place.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Sasha I have a few things for you to sign, is right now a good time?"

"No." Jerry

"Yes." I said, if I were being an honest woman, I would admit that Jerry scared me. Because I knew what he could do to me considering he's done it before. I needed Calum to stay here with me. There was a fear of death set in the back of my head and it wouldn't stop nagging me. He handed me the papers.

"Oh and I need you to email this lady." I said pulling out a post it note. I wrote:

Please stay, I don't feel safe.

He looked at the post it note and nodded. He stood in the corner of my room.

"So as you were saying Jerry?" I asked, a smirk now itching its way on my face.

"You think this big bag of fat is going to scare me. He looks like he won't hurt a fly." He said sneering towards Calum. Before I knew it Calum was choking Jerry. Calum lifted him in the air and I watched Jerry swing his legs trying to reach the ground, after a couple seconds he put him down and whispered something in his ear. Jerry fought to regain his breath before practically crawling out of the building.

I loved this man. I was in love with this man.

~*~
Hey guys. It's Queen here, I want to be severely real with you guys so I hope you just keep open ears and open hearts.

I have been dealing with depression since middle school, however lately I have been trying to force myself out of the numbness I put myself in (dramatic I know) so I have been prioritizing myself and my mental health, mental health is highly ignored in the African American community and I want that to change. However as it pertains to me I have lost interest in most things I start.

However this doesn't mean alot of things will change, as I said I'm trying to fix this. So it might take me longer to update as I try to revive my creativity, I hope you guys can understand why I chose myself over wattpad, I'm not leaving, I'm just giving myself a small break.

Anyhow enjoy the chapters and if you're a fan of The Sun and its Darkness then I have the third book coming out this week!