R O B B E R: 14

"You Okay?" Calum asked looking at me. I let out a shaky breath and sat down.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, he stared at me for a while.

"Sasha, you're not okay."

"Why did you come in here anyway?" I asked him he stayed quiet. "You knew."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about ma'am."

"You haven't called me ma'am in five months Calum. How did you know who he was?"

"Scarlett." He mumbled. I shook my head.

"I knew it. But thank you, I really needed you." I said whispering the last part.

"I'll always be here for you Sasha." He said and my eyes widened. He left shortly after and I was left with the realization that not only did I love him, I was in love with him. I couldn't tell him that I loved him. I didn't even know if he loved me.
Arg Sasha what are you doing?

Calum

I was head over heels for this woman. I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Hey Calum, is everything okay?" Scarlett asked coming into my office.

"Yeah." I had to tell someone "Can I tell you something?" She looked concerned by as my eyes met hers a smirk played on her face. She sat down her smirk growing into a smile.

"I already know what you're going to say but I want to hear you say it."

"I'm in love with-"

"YEEE HAW!" She say getting up and jumping around. She started dancing around my office. "I knew it, I knew it. Scarlett is never wrong. So when are you going to tell her?"

"Probably never."

"What!" I shrugged

"No, you have to tell her. Calum. Come on."

"I don't want to destroy what we already have, I've been so grateful to have Sasha, she's given me a purpose. I signed a contract that said my life would be in her hands, but somehow my heart happens to be in her hands too."

"Aww that was so sappy I'm gonna throw up. You gotta tell her eventually, I'm giving you until the end of this month. Or else I'm gonna tell her myself."

"And what proof do you have?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She played back a recording:

"I don't want to destroy what we already have, I've been so grateful to have Sasha, she's given me a purpose. I signed a contract that said my life would be in her hands, but somehow my heart happens to be in her hands too." Fuck.

"You better hurry. Time is ticking." She smirked before leaving. I was never telling Scarlett anything else.

Later

"Hey Calum, you ready to go?" She asked standing in my doorway.

"It's a little early." I said looking at my watch, a gift from Sasha.

"Yeah, but there's a huge storm heading our way so I gave everyone off." I nodded. I grabbed my briefcase and followed her out. "So what are you going to cook for us tonight?" She asked as we got into the car.

"You want me to cook?"'I asked.

"Oh well, you don't have to, but I would love if you did." She said giving me a glance.

"Well it looks like I'm cooking." I shrugged.

"Thanks." I turned on the radio

"A category five hurricane is going to be sweeping over Biswick county tonight, I want all the people listening to go to the store while they still have time and-" Sash cut off the radio.

"I don't want to hear this. It freaks me out."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, you didn't know."

"Are you gonna be okay, during the storm I mean."

"Probably not, I'm deadly afraid of lighting but. You know, I'll live."

"Well, if you need me I'm only a hallway away."

"I know, thank you." I smiled to myself as she purred the car into the garage. "Just so you know, I do have two back up generators and in your closet there's a kit, filled with first aid items and flashlights, also a window breaker just in case you need to get out."

"I'm pretty sure we'll be fine." I smiled. We both got out as it started pouring. I stared out of the garage door as it closed slowly. "I'm gonna go take a shower before I start on dinner. Is that fine?"

"Yeah, do whatever you want." She said before heading up to her room. I went to my room and took a shower. The steam quickly fogged up the mirrors and the glass door. Then there was a knock on my bathroom door.

"It's me." Sasha said in a small voice. I chuckled.

"I know. What wrong?" There was a quietness before she answered.

"I uh, got scared. The storm escalated quickly."

"Oh, well make yourself comfortable." I said. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist. I stepped out and Sasha stared for a little before diverting her eyes elsewhere. I went into my closet and got myself some plaid boxer pants and shimmied them on. I stepped out of the closet where she laid on my bed looking up at the sky. I laid next to her.

"Tell me how you're feeling." I whispered.

"I feel, little, scared, weak." She said.

"It's okay to feel that way, just know you're not alone."

"Jeez, do you always have to be so therapeutic?" She chuckled.

"Sorry?" I got up and stretched out a hand. "Let's go eat." She grabbed my hand and got up. This particular night she was wearing a silk night gown that barely reached mid thigh. Be a gentleman Calum.

"Why do you stare at me so much? Is there something on my face, I know I need a facial but damn."

"No, you're absolutely perfect. That's why I stare." I said rubbing the back of my neck. A smile grew on her face.

"What are you going to cook for me today?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. But it's gonna be Italian."

"Mm I love Italian."

"Really, cause I'm Italian." I said with a smirk.

"Even better." She said with a deeper tone. Allowing the words to come out as sexual arousal.

"How about chicken pesto."

"Yum." She nodded. She hopped on the counter and I watched as the night gown slid up her thighs. I quickly took my eyes off.