R O B B E R: 7

"Calum I need those papers now."

"Yes Ms.Pierce." He said heading back to his office and getting the files. This was an important time. A huge client was working with us and I wasn't about to lose this deal. My phone rang.

"Hello." It was my client. Calum came in and I shushed him. "Sir, we planned this meeting weeks ago-" "-yes sir but I find it disrespectful to cancel at the last minute!" I groaned in annoyance before hanging up.

"Are you okay Ms.Pierce?" I forgot Calum was standing there, and as always, he was watching.

"Yes of course I was Calum. Life happens." I shrugged. It was almost seven at night. "Let's go home." I said closing up my stuff. The car ride was silent I could feel the pity.

"Please stop feeling sad, I lose clients all the time." I said.

"You've been talking about this client for a while now Ms.Pierce, you got excited. Don't hide those feelings yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't tell me how to feel Calum." I gritted angrily before getting out of the car. I slammed the door shut. I was angry now, and I was taking that anger out on poor Calum boy. I stormed my way to my room and started my bath. Meanwhile I beat up a pillow for two minutes straight in order to release anger. Afterwards I stripped of my clothes and tiptoed my way to the bathroom.
I closed my eyes and drifted more into the hot water.

What appeared was Calum, shirtless to be precise. My body started to turn hot and suddenly the water was becoming uncomfortable. I brought my fingers down to my hot core and tested the waters, my wetness was distinguishable from the water and I shuddered.
There was a knock at my bathroom door followed by Calum's deep voice.

"Ms.Pierce?" I heard him asked. I sighed and regained my breath.

"Come in."

Calum

I walked in to see Ms.Pierce in the bathtubs surrounded by bubbles. I tightly closed my eyes before Calum Jr could register.

"Calum don't be so childish. Can you hand me the towel?" Jesus why must you test me? Slowly opening my eyes, I grabbed the towel and handed it to her. I turned my back quickly and I could hear the movement of water as she got out the tub. "Calum, I'm sorry about yelling at you, I was just stressed."

"I understand Ms.Pierce."

"You know you can stop calling me Ms.Pierce. Sasha will do."

"Ms- I mean Sasha. I was just checking to see if you were okay. You seemed pretty upset."

"Yeah I'm fine now." I felt her behind me and I stiffened. "Relax Calum, I'm not going to hurt you." With that she passed by me and went into her closet. My eyes trailed on her legs a couple seconds before I looked away. A few minutes later she came back with some silk shorts and a thin camisole, with a long satin robe. She looked beautiful, as usual.

"Um I'm going to get ready for bed, goodnight." I said awkwardly.

"We haven't even eaten dinner yet, put on some comfortable clothes and meet me in the kitchen. Do you know how to cook?" I nodded and she smiled. "Great." I quickly left and that's when Calum junior stood at full attention. I growled inwardly.
What is she doing to me?