R O B B E R: 2

Sasha

"Okay so first let's get you fitted for some suits. Since you're going to be working for me we need to find some formal attire right." He quietly nodded. "Aww are you shy? You can break into my house but you can't answer a simple question?" I asked with sass.

"About that. I'm sorry, it wasn't the right thing to do,"

"I'll forgive you, when you work off your debt. As of now I have someone working on a contract for you to sign. How old are you?"

"27" I sucked in a breath.
Four years older than me.
But what did that matter? I owned him.

"You're too old to be breaking in people's house. Have you done it before?" He shook his head.

"It w-was my first time ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am. I'm not that old. But at least you have the balls to steal from the richest person in the neighborhood."

"Ma- I mean Ms.Pierce I would prefer not to talk about it." I scoffed then chuckled.

"I'll try to refrain from talking about it. No promises though." I said with a smirk. I parked and got out. Waiting for Calum, he fumbled with the door before closing it. He looked at me and gave me a boyish smile. I raised my eyebrow in amusement.

"Let's go." I said. I walked into a tailor shop.

"Ms.Pierce how are you doing today?" The French Tailor asked kissing my hand.

"Hello Mr.Fromage, I'm here to get this man measured and ready to get some suits." He nodded.

"Come with me Sir. We're going to the back. Any limits Ms.Pierce."

"Get him anything he wants." A smile went onto Mr.Fromage's thin face. Calum looked at me, he looked almost scared.

"Go along." I muttered. He nodded and followed the thin tailor. I got in my phone and started doing some business.

"Yes Scarlett, I know I haven't. I know I'm crazy you don't have to tell me these things because I know. Just tell me you prepared the contract. Great." I said before hanging up.

"Madam." I looked up and saw Calum in a suit. My breath hitched. Mr.Gray? Bitch stop.

"It looks great. Give me three more combinations and we'll be done here." Mr.Fromage nodded and dragged Calum into the back.

I sent an email and looked up once again and saw Calum staring at me.

"You stare a lot." I said. He nodded. "Are you ever going to talk? Why are you so quiet?"

"I don't know. I just don't prefer to talk. Especially in these circumstances." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward. Just relax. I'm not going to kill you." He let out a breath. "Yet." His breath hitched. "I'm kidding of course let's go." I said heading to the front.

"Three thousand eight hundred dollars and sixty nine cents." Calum stared hyperventilating and coughing at the same time. I gave him a look and he quieted down.

"Just put it on the company tab." Mr.Fromage nodded and I grabbed our bags and left.

"I'll carry them." Calum said. I handed him the bag. "Um, thank you. You don't have to do this."

"I know what I don't have to do. But I want to do it. It's been a while since I've helped someone in need."