R O B B E R: 5

"What do you mean you don't know how much we made?" I yelled at my personal assistant. "Fine. You're fired." I said rolling my eyes.
I angrily threw the boxers upon the conveyor belt at Target.

"That'll be twenty nine dollars and ninety two cents." I swiped my card and took my bags. I angrily threw everything in the back in my car. Once I got in I took a minute to breathe. I drove back to the salon and sat in the chairs, from there I went on a few conference calls and did mostly work stuff.
Out of boredness I decided to go and check out the article that Tigerbeat published.

Sasha Pierce and her new lover?
Under it was a picture of me dragging Calum out of the restaurant.
Our hands clasp with a slight smirk on his face, I frowned.

"Sasha your boy toy is ready for you." I rolled my eyes but looked up. My eyes passed by a beautiful man.

"Where is he?" Brad busted out laughing.

"Girl he's right here." He pointed towards the beautiful man and I saw a light smirk pop on his face.

"Oh so you want to be cocky now?" Calum scoffed. He was truly a new human being.

"Brad. Excellent work." I paid him and gave him a five hundred dollar tip. "You ready Calum?" He nodded and thanks Brad. Brad winked at me. And I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So where are we going next?"

"Back to the house. Unless you wanted to go somewhere?" I asked getting in the car. He followed.

"Nope." I started the car and started driving. I felt him stare at me.

"You tend to stare a lot. If you have something to say then say it." Periodt

Calum

You're the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
But I bit my tongue and stayed quiet.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Calum do I need to remind you that this is a safe space? I'm gonna need you to open up." She demanded. Easier said than done Sasha.

"Okay." I muttered then stayed silent. To say I was intrigued by this woman was an understatement, I wasn't just intrigued by her beauty but with her mind too.
She was so open but so closed, you could tell she had been hurt before.

"You're getting scary quiet. How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm very well, thank you again for doing all of this." I said expressing my gratitude.

"No problem."

"May I ask a question now?" I asked. She seemed surprised and nodded. "Why didn't you let me go to jail?" She tensed up.

"Okay call me stupid or whatever but I saw the look in your eyes when the officer was taking you away. I felt something." I didn't ask her to expand on that. I didn't want to know yet, I didn't think I deserved to know.

"Thank you."'I said again.

"You can stop saying thank you."

"How else will I thank you?" I thought of plenty of ways to thank her as dirty thoughts flooded my mind. Most of them weren't verbal.

"I already know what you're thinking you dog." She laughed, in return I chuckled. "Did you just chuckle?" My smirk turned into a numb expression.

"No don't hide it. It's okay to show emotion." She said looking at me. I nervously met her eyes and I was instantly calmed down. I gave her a light smile and she continued driving. She pulled into the driveway of her magnificent house and I felt comfort.
I wonder what she's going to make me do.

"You can go out you're things away, I'll cook dinner and we'll talk about your contract." I nodded and headed to my room. I decided to and take a shower seeing as I hadn't taken one in a while. I focused on the extremely warm water melting my skin. It was oddly pleasant, I was able to relax and my mind drifted back to the attire Ms.Pierce was wearing this morning.
The silk robe that hanged deliciously over her well muscled legs, her legs seemed to have a shimmer to it as she came into the kitchen where she seemed in a natural state, her curly hair flowing behind her.

My soldier was standing at full attention now.

"Damn it, you have to fuck up everything don't you." I whispered to myself. Every time I closed my eyes I saw her, her plump lips, her thin waist and curvy hips. Fuck! My hand absentmindedly found it's way around the shaft of my dick where it started pumping. I remembered watching her bite down on the strawberry she had for breakfast, the way she was so confident, even when doing the most simple things like typing an email or talking on the phone, it was sexy and pleasing to me.
Her smile, the way she looked at me, the way she bit her lip, the way her eyes darkened when she saw me in that suit fuck!
I had splattered my cum all over the tiles of the shower floor.
I instantly felt guilt.

                                         ~*~
This is one of my favorite chapters and I think we all know why lol
Have fun, tell me what you think about this story.
Mwah
-Queen