R O B B E R: 16

Calum

I watched Sasha run up the marble stairs and I stood with a smirk on my face. I turned off the lights and headed to my room. I opened up my journal, something I had started to do, and wrote in it.

Dear diary, I met this boy

Sike!

Today's topic will be solely about my woman, I found myself stuck with how to start things. I know this is the woman of my dreams and I don't want her to get away. I find myself with wanting to claim her forever and letting her be free because I domt deserve her, yet. I have to make myself worthy of her. But Scarlett did say she was going to expose me if I didn't do anything. I don't know. Should I kiss her? Why am I asking questions to a book? I just asked another question. To make a long story short, Sasha Pierce will be mine.

I closed the book and put it under my pillow. I laid on my back and sighed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep trying to imagine our life together.

In the middle of the night I felt a small poke on my shoulder. The scent of vanilla fell through the air and I knew who it was. I opened my eyes and a bright light flossed my eyes.

"Damn Sasha." She pointed the flashlight in another direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I-" I scooted over and opened the covers. "How did-"

"Shh just come here." I whispered. She turned off the flashlight and got in bed. Good girl. Her back was against my chest and I wrapped my arm over her body.

"Thank you Calum. I don't know what I would do without you."

"I'm all yours sweetheart." I whispered in her ear. I heard her breath hitch and I smiled. My eyes closed in happiness and I drifted to sleep. Ignoring the thundering and focusing on the breathing of Sasha.

                                         ~*~

I woke up to an extreme amount of thundering going on. I knew Sasha was awake by her breathing pattern. My poor baby.

"Good morning." I muttered. I released her and got up to brush my teeth. She joined me as I realized some of her things were in my bathroom.

"When did this happen?" I asked referencing to beauty products surrounding my sink.

"Uh, not too long ago. I figured I could sleep here, just until the storm ends of course."

"Yeah of course. It is your house." She smiled and started brushing her teeth as well. I got back in bed seeing as it was six in the morning and Sasha probably gave everyone off. She joined me and I looked at her. Thunder strikes again and I could see her visibly flinch as she closed her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. Just focus on me. Focus on your breathing. You're going to be okay. Do you want to talk about why you're scared of storms?" I asked. She took deep breaths.

"When I was living with my parents. As punishment they would leave me outside in storms. They would chain me up to electrical poles and when lighting strikes it I got electrocuted." I cringed.

"Wow. I'm sorry you had to deal with that."

"It's fine, I'm fine now. No pity, please."

"Okay."

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm great. How are you?"

"How can you be so happy, with your past and all that?"

"I forgive myself and I forgive them." I shrugged. "Now tell me, how are you feeling? I want all honesty."

"I'm scared." She said.

"It's okay to be scared. You're not alone."

"Jeez. I know." She chuckled. She sat up and hugged her knees to her chest. She closed her eyes and just breathed. "Okay I'm okay now, oh- what's this?" She picked up my diary and my heart raced. "Is this your diary?"

"Sasha. Put it down." I warned a smirk played on her face before she got up and ran. I quickly got up and chased after her.

"Come catch me if you want your journal back." I ran into the living room, she started laughing and yelled when I lunged for her. She ran into the kitchen. If there weren't such secretive things in their I wouldn't be scared but I was because there is.

"Sasha. I swear if I have to chase you for my notebook. It's not going to end well." I warned.

"Ooh- I'm so scared, the big ole Calum is going to th-ah!" She said as I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. I roughly grabbed my notebook from her.

"Jeez are you trying to break my fingernail?"

"You shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you."

"You're a real big hypocrite." I let go of her immediately understanding what she was saying.

"Yeah. I guess so." I mumbled. I made my way back to my room to hide my notebook. I put it in my briefcase and put my briefcase in my closet.

"Calum are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad?" I asked sarcastically.

"Why wouldn't you be mad?"

"You can't answer a question with a question Ms.Pierce." I snarled.

"Calum, come on. I didn't mean it."

"Sasha. Yes you did."

"Okay kinda, but still! Please don't be mad at me." I ignored her and started reading a book. "Caluumm, please? I'm sorry." I continued to read Lord of the Flies while she bothered me.

Ten minutes later.

"Calum I'm going to cry, please talk to me. I'm very sorry."

"Jeez, can you be quiet? Go talk to the mail boy or something." Damn it Calum

"Mailboy? Why would I talk to the- you're jealous!" She exclaimed. I sighed closing my book.

"No I'm not-"

"Shut up yes you are, you think I like the mail boy and I show him more attention than you." I gave her a look. "Okay, I'll stop. I'll go make us some breakfast." She said smiling and skipping her way out.
What was I gonna do with her?