R O B B E R: 8

I joined her in the kitchen where she was standing with a bunch of ingredients smiling weirdly, I had barely recovered from the masturbation session I had just had.
Guilt piled up.
Sasha held a glass of wine in her hand and gulped it down quickly. I could tell already she was starting to become drunk.

"Come over here hottie." Definitely drunk. "So were going to be making ramen. Like authentic ramen. Not instant ramen. I learned how to do this from one of my Japanese clients." She said pouring the rest of the wine in her glass. How much has she drank already? "So I already put the broth on the stove, it just needs to be seasoned. The noodles will be the last part of the recipe. So can you do me a favor and cut up the spring onions for the broth?"

"Uh sure." I nodded.

"You know you have a sexy voice. I love hearing you talk. You should do it more often." I blushed but smirked realizing that she was drunker than I though she was.

"Thank you, I'll try to talk more."

"You know, you should also wear shirts less often too. You have a nice body, despite being homeless for most of your life." I furrowed my eyebrows, I didn't know how to take that.

"Thank you, again." I said chopping up the spring onions. I slid them into the pot and watched Sasha try to crack a boiled egg as if it wasn't boiled.

"Why is it not coming out?" She whined.

"It's a boiled egg Sasha." She giggled to the point where she was crying. "I love when you call me Sasha." She said staring at me. I looked away and tried to calm myself. She's drunk, we don't take advantage of women. I watched her actions again and she was still trying to crack all the boiled eggs like they were raw eggs. I took the eggs from her and opened them. I split them in half and put them in our individual bowls.

"You're a smart cookie." I chuckled. "You're a sexy cookie. I just wanna eat you up. Like the Cookie Monster." This made my smile grow. Then she began running around the kitchen, she was essentially a child trapped in an emotionally cold woman's body.

"Sasha." I warned. She was going to fall. She slipped and it reached out grabbing her.

"Okay time for bed." I said picking her up.

"You're so strong. You're my prince now kiss me!" My eyes widened. As soon as we reached her room she jumped out of my arms and pulled my face with both of her hands. She pulled me in and kissed me, initially a peck turned out into a short make out session. I was caught off guard but brought back to life when I could taste the wine on her lips. I took her shoulders and pushed her gently away from me. I led her to her bed where she jumped in excitedly and instantly fell asleep. I took deep breaths.
She was definitely a hand full but nothing I couldn't handle.

I went downstairs and made myself and Sasha a bowl of ramen. I cleaned up the mess and ate quietly, enjoying the taste of the noodles. I put my last dishes into the sink and tip-toed my way to Sasha's room again to check on her. She was still asleep and I smiled.