R O B B E R: 4

"Okay so, you need underwear. Am I right?" He turned a dark dark red and I almost laughed.

"Nothing fancy please." He said. I was surprised that he actually spoke up this time.

"What makes you think I would get something fancy?" I asked. He bit his lip before speaking.

"You seem like the person to indulge in silk boxers." I thought about it.

"You're definitely right, so for your sake we'll just go to Target." I heard him release a breath.

"Oh and Ms.Pierce?" I looked at him and in his hand was my card.

"Oh thanks. I would've forgot about it." I said taking it back. "Do you mind if we eat before we go to the next series of stores?" He shook his head.

"Great." I said walking towards an Italian restaurant.

"Table for two." I said. The waiter looked at me and winked. He grabbed two menus and led us to a booth.

"So Calum tell me about yourself." I said clasping my hand together.

"I'm Calum Jones." Was all he answered. I gave him a look.

"If you don't want to tell me that's fine, I'll resp-"

"I'm 27, my birthday is April 24th." I raised an eyebrow and nodded. The waiter came back to take our orders.

"What can I get for you pretty lady?" I looked at the waiter. Sure he was attractive, but I don't think he was that smart.

"I don't know. Calum what are we going to get?" I looked at Calum who was glaring at the waiter.

"How about the Chicken Alfredo." He said not bothering to even look at the menu or divert his gaze to me. Geez. What is his problem?

"Okay. I'll get whatever he gets. Can I also get a strawberry lemonade?" The waiter nodded, winked once again, took the menus and left.

"So tell me about your childhood." I saw him visibly stiffen before he relaxed and looked me in the eyes.

"My Parents died when I was 15, I was in foster care until I was 16." I gulped nervously.

"I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you've had a tough life."

"Yeah. I did. But I want to thank you for doing this, you might not understand but you're changing my life."

"Aww. You're welcome. Can I ask a question?" He nodded.

"Are you still traumatized by the abuse? Is that why you don't talk a lot?" He stared into my eyes hard before flickering down. I took that as a yes.

"How did you know?"

"I've dealt with parental abuse. I know the signs. But don't worry. It's safe to talk." His eyes widened and before he could say anything the plates of food were set down before us and I was digging in.

"I'll be back for you later." Once again he winked. Is there something wrong with his eye? I chuckled.

"May I ask why you're laughing?" Calum asked.

"He thinks he's going to get my number but the most he'll get is my shoe up his ass." I saw Calum smile a bit. Before I could point it out my phone was ringing. "I gotta take this, I'll be back." I said getting up and leaving the restaurant.

"Scarlett." I started.

"Hello, so hows it going with your lunch date?"

"First it's not a date and second how do you know?"

"It's all over tiger beat." I groaned.

"Please do something. I don't want him to feel intimidated."

"I gotcha covered boss." She said before hanging up. I turned around and saw Calum and our waiter in defense mode. Calum clearly towering over the kid. I rushed in.

"Woah everyone calm down, what happened here?" Calum stayed quiet.

"Ma'am he threatened me." I looked at Calum and he nodded.

"Okay, well we're leaving." I left 100 dollars on the table and grabbed Calum, and the bags, before dragging him along for the ride.

"You can't threaten poor kids like that Calum." He didn't say anything.

"Are you going to at least tell me why you threatened him?" Again, no answer. "Great." I said dragging him into a hair salon.

"Ms.Pierce. You're a little early." Brad my stylist said.

"Yes I know. I'm giving you a new client. Calum meet Brad, Brad meet Calum my new friend." I introduced.

"Ooo girl where did you find this one?" He said observing.

"That isn't important, but what is important is that you cut his hair, shave down that beard. Leave his hair fluffy, no gel. You know what to do with him." Brad nodded. "Oh and he doesn't talk much so don't ask him questions." Brad raised an eyebrow.

"Okay. He'll be ready in three hours."

"Alright Calum I'm leaving you here, I'm going to go get you some more stuff and I'll be back." Calum nodded but I saw a glint in his eyes.
He didn't want me to leave.
I felt guilty but I nodded curtly and left.