ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

I was sitting in class writing down notes from the board, before hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket. I continued to ignore it before it goes off again, I pulled it out looking down to see who was messaging me.

💍
hey, im back in town.
wanna get a bite to eat?

"Little shit." I said, scoffing to myself as I put my phone away. I don't know why I hadn't deleted his number and permanently deleted him from my life.

"You alright?" I hear and I looked up to see Aisha, my lab partner asks me.

"Uh yeah, just my ex."

"I would pretend to know what you mean by it, but I haven't had an ex or a boyfriend." She says making me laugh.

"It's useless but when your time comes, you'll understand that." I said and she laughs now. The bell rings now and I packed up my things, walking out with Aisha before bidding her goodbye.

I got to my locker and I could hear laughing seeing Yasmine and Moon walking down the halls. I rolled my eyes at their obnoxiously loud selves, I continued to put my stuff away just about to leave my locker when they stopped in front of me.

"Slut." Yasmine sneers and I pursed my lips, "How was it going down on your girlfriend last night?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask your mum?" I said, wiping the corners of my mouth as I let my tongue glide across my teeth.

"You're such a slut."

"Baby girl, I'm not a mirror."

"I don't need you hitting on me you lesbian." She says and I laughed looking at her.

"Even if we were the last two people on the planet, I'd rather shove a hot iron rod down my throat." I said, looking at her and I see Moon standing there. I tilted my head looking at her as I smirked.

"She's not interested, go harass someone else."

"Unless you have dementia Jasmine, you stopped to talk to me. This obsession you have with me isn't cute."

"As if I would be obsessed." She says scoffing making me smirk.

"See you girls around." I said turning on my heel to go towards the cafeteria. I sat down just as the boys were talking about something.

"Hey Bird."

"What took you so long?" Demetri says, looking at me.

"I just had a lovely conversation with your dream girl. Who knew I was dating her mum?" I said, and Eli laughs shaking his head.

"I still don't get why she thinks you're a lesbian."

"Because she thinks I tried to hit on her back in the ninth grade." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So Bird, my dojo that I'm with is looking for students, wanna join?" Miguel asked and I looked to see Demetri shaking his head and I laughed.

"I see you've got yourself into a after school activity. What's it called?"

"Cobra Kai."

"I think I heard my boss ranting about yesterday, he was pretty heated." I said laughing and Miguel looks at me.

"You work for Daniel LaRusso?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Sensei has brought him up a couple times." Miguel says and I nodded looking at him.

"As amazing as that offer is, I've already got things to do after school. Plus I like my job and I'd rather not get fired." I said shrugging making Eli chuckle beside me.