ɴɪɴᴇ

Training with Sensei was just us doing basic chores which had pissed me off because I thought this was karate. I was also having to be stuck with Robby who proved to be less annoying then I thought he was going to be.

"I just had to wax two lots of cars." Robby says coming into the body shop where I was working on a car.

"You kidding? I did that yesterday and he came in here earlier about how I wasn't using the pump right." I said huffing out a breath and Robby sighs.

"How long are we actually going to be doing this before learn actual karate?"

"If I knew this is what I was doing, I would've decided to stick to street fighting." I said making Robby laugh before he looks at me.

"So, I was wondering-,"

"It's still no."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."

"Pretty sure I can figure that out."

"Oh come on. One date wouldn't hurt you." Robby says and I snickered as I looked at him with a deadpanned look.

"I don't know what didn't get through to your head, but I have a boyfriend."

"Trey told me."

"Oh then you should listen."

"It wouldn't be so much of a date but two people hanging out." He says and I laughed shaking my head.

"Don't know why you don't give up."

"Quitting is for losers."

"Didn't you drop out of school?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and he raises one back.

"Didn't your boyfriend?"

"How do you even know that?"

"Trey loves to talk." Robby says and I rolled my eyes.

"He seriously needs to learn how to shut his mouth." I said before looking to Robby, "And yes, Ace did drop out but he got his GED."

"So if I get my GED, you'll consider it?"

"You seriously don't stop, do you?" I said looking at him in disbelief and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Is it so bad I want to get to know you."

"Ask Trey. Since you know he loves to talk about everyone other than himself."

"That defeats the whole purpose of me asking you out." Robby says and I continued to work on the car, "Look, it's just as friends."

"Look as much as that is exciting, I can't."

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't. I have a boyfriend and I'm trying to respect that with him."

"Okay sorry, I'm overstepping. I swear we can just be friends." He says and I looked at him to see him crossing his heart making me laugh.

"Help me with this." I said and he chuckles walking over to me. Talking with Robby about training lessons was cool along with random things we could think of. Work had soon come to an end and I was talking with Robby as we walked out.

"You skating? I thought you had a car?"

"I missed skating, so I was going to hit the skate park."

"Oh look at that, so was I." Robby says and I chuckled. I looked up seeing Ace standing there making the smile drop off my face. Robby notices the drop in my expression, and he looks to where I was looking.