ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

I was sitting in the living room sketching in my book, my grandmother had taken time off work to make sure I was okay. She had told me that she was taking it easy but I knew that since coming out of the hospital, she didn't know whether I was going to disappear or not.

"Here you go." Mimi says putting a plate of cheesecake on the table making me chuckle looking at her.

"What's this?"

"Cheesecake."

"I know that, but why are we eating it? Are we celebrating something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and she rolls her eyes.

"No, Macey brought it over. She's been bringing over deserts the past couple days and it's taking space up in the fridge."

"So I'm eating Pity Cheesecake?"

"Just eat it." She says and I laughed nodding. Just as I went to take a bite, the doorbell rings making me get up to get it but my grandmother holds me back, I look at her giving her a small smile.

"It's probably just Marley." I told her and she holds me back before she heads to the door. I waited in the living room, I hear the door open and then a voice speaks one that I knew wasn't Marley's. Feet come padding through and I look to see Robby coming in after my grandmother.

"Hey." He says and I looked at him with a slight frown and surprise.

"Uh, hey. What are you doing here?"

"Ah, well Sensei told me that you were coming back to work soon. I just wanted to come check on you, see how you were doing?"

"You came all the way out here? You could've just seen me at work." I said, raising an eyebrow and he chuckles nervously.

"I could've done that, yeah. But I was worried about you." Robby says and I couldn't help the smile that was on my face, "A-And uh, you know it's boring at work without you. The boys and I miss you." I laughed and I looked at him nodding.

"I miss you idiots too."

"Robby take a seat dear, you want a slice of cheesecake?"

"Or would you like some Pity Brownies?" I asked looking at him sitting down and he sits a couple metres away from me.

"Pity Brownies sound good." He says nodding making me smile.

Robby and I started getting to talking, talking about what I had missed with work and what I had been missing with training. We were now walking up to my room, we walked in and I looked to see Robby looking around.

"It's not bad."

"Well it did look like shit a few days ago, trust me." I said and he chuckles. He moves to my dresser where my photos were back up along with my perfumes. He was looking at them and I see him pick one up, turning to me.

"This you and your brother?"

"Yeah."

"You were cute, what happened?" Robby says and I scoff looking at him.

"Puberty hit and I got hotter." I said making him laugh as he puts the photo down. He now moves towards my desk that had bits and pieces of my art on, along with some on the wall.

"These are amazing. Did you draw these?"

"Uh yeah, some aren't really done. Especially that one." I said, walking over to grab it out of his hands and he pulls it away smiling.

"Just let me look." He says and I sighed letting him, he looks back over it and smiles, "You really are talented."

"I'm not even on that spectrum yet."