sᴇᴠᴇɴ

I had gotten to work, and I walked out to the car lot to see Mr LaRusso mumbling under his breathe making me frown. I walked up to him and he didn't notice I was standing there making me clear my throat.

"Mr LaRusso, are you alright?" I said and he looks up with a huff.

"No, not really. I had invested in these two very classic cars and it needs a lot of repairs. Getting a mechanic to work on it is going to be expensive more than what it is when I got these cars."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"If you know cars."

"Mind if I take a look at it?" I said and he looks confused but nods. He leads me out to the garage, and I smiled, "1959 Shelby Mustang and a 1968 Chevrolet Impala. These are amazing, but you're right it does need work done."

"Wha-How do you know that?"

"One of my foster dads was a car lover and so was my brother. I helped out a lot where I could." I said and I nodded my head for him to follow me out to my car, "This is a '69 Chevrolet Camaro. I fixed it up myself."

"You did this yourself?" Mr LaRusso asked looking at the car in awe before looking at me and nodded.

"It took me a year, but Keith helped out, also used old parts. The engine though, that was the hardest to find a match but." I said, shrugging my shoulders and he scoffs laughing, "If you want I could take a look at those cars."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I know my way around a hood and I'm usually in there with Keith and the boys anyway." I said and I hear my name being called looking to see Amanda calling me over, "I gotta get back to work."

I gave one last nod to Mr LaRusso before heading over to Amanda, she had a smile on her face, and I see the back of a head of someone who looked familiar.

"Hey Bird, mind if you do something for me?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I was wondering if you could show our new employee around." She asked and I nodded making her smile, "Thank you. Robby." Soon as she said his name, he turns around and behold it was him making me scoff lightly to myself.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself shaking my head.

"Robby, I want you to meet Bird. She's worked with us for over a year now, she can show you around. You two will be working together."

"Hi Bird." He says smirking and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Robby."

"You two know each other?" Ms LaRusso asked, and I pursed my lips.

"Me and Bird go way back." Robby says smirking and I internally rolled my eyes, Amanda smiles at us.

"That's great. Well, I'll leave it to you then." She says before walking off and I looked at Robby who was smirking at me.

"How'd you even know where I worked?"

"What do you mean? I applied to a job that was looking for someone."

"That I also happen to work at?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Look, I swear I didn't know you worked here. I just needed a job." Robby says, putting his hand up in defence and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"So where to first?"

"This way." I said and I began taking him around, "This is the front obviously but where you're going to be needed is here at the janitors closet. Everything you need will be here but if you can't find anything, let me know."