ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

I was sitting in my room sketching on my desk, my mind still went back to Robby making me sigh as I put my pencil down. I hear my phone ringing and I looked down to see it was Miguel making me pick it up.

"What?"

"What's up your ass?" He says chuckling and I snickered.

"Sorry. What's up?"

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm attempting to drown my sorrows in sketching instead of headbutting a knife." I said and he laughs.

"Well come out, we haven't seen you in a while since you've been suspended."

"Sure, I need to get out of here."

"Cool, see you soon."

I hung up the phone and I shoved my shoes on, I got out to my car and I drove to where everyone was. I pulled up to a park and I see Aisha sitting on the bench with the boys making me get out of the car to walk over to them.

"What's up losers." I said, smirking as I got closer to them.

"Where have you been?" Demetri asked and I shrugged my shoulders putting my hands in my pockets.

"Here and there."

"There's our fighter bird." Eli says and I looked up to see him sparing a kid before kicking him to the ground.

"You picking on 10 year olds now Hawk?" I asked and he smirks walking over to us.

"She still not answering your texts?" Aisha asked and I looked to see Miguel looking down making me kick his foot lightly.

"Why the glum face Miggy?"

"You know, I didn't exactly give you permission to use that nickname." Miguel says and I chuckled.

"You're changing the subject."

"I think he's over-reacting." Demetri says shrugging his shoulder and Miguel gives him a look.

"I'm not over-reacting. I know what I saw."

"So you saw her eating dinner with some chode. It could've been her brother."

"Brothers don't look at their sisters like that."

"Depends on what part of the country you're in." Demetri says and I frowned looking at him before back to Miguel.

"Look, I know Sam and I would've told you if she was cheating. And I can guarantee you, she's not like that." I said and he looks at me understanding then nodding.

"You're probably right."

"I'm always right."

"I doubt it."

"How was your PSAT's?"

"Hard." Eli says scoffing and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I'm glad I took it back in freshman year."

"Wait, you took it in your freshman year? How is that possible?" Miguel asked and I smirked.

"Aside from the fact that I'm the smartest person here and amazing." I started making him roll his eyes, "I was offered to take it in freshman year. It wasn't hard."

"Just how smart are you?"

"Very."

"Ugh, bitch." Aisha says, and I looked over at her.

"I don't know whether I should be offended or take it as a compliment." I said, raising an eyebrow and she sighs shaking her head.

"Not you, sorry. I posted a video of me breaking those boards, Yasmine commented." She says and I grabbed her phone scoffing.