ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"I can't believe you said that." Robby says laughing as we sat in the break room and I continued laughing with him. I had filled him in on what happened at school the other day and he continues laughing.

"Someone needed to let him know his daughter is a dick."

"I just can't believe I missed all that."

"Look no further." I said smirking and I pulled my phone out showing him the video. Someone had recorded the fight and posted it online, Hawk had sent me the link for it.

"Holy shit!" Robby says continuing to laugh as he hands my phone back, "I didn't know you could fight like that. Remind me never to get on your bad side."

"I hadn't fought like that in a while, was refreshing."

"That's psycho behaviour."

"Then call me crazy." I said, shrugging my shoulders with a small smirk on my face. I picked up my stuff and was walking back over to the front. Just as I go to say something to Robby I looked up and I see Ace standing there.

"Bird." He says and I felt the breath stop as I looked at him.

"Bird can you- what the hell is he doing here?" Robby says coming in front of me glaring at Ace, "You better leave."

"Look, I just want to talk to her."

"No, leave or else I'll call the cops."

"How about you let Bird make that decision." Ace says and he looks at me, I gulped looking at Robby.

"I'm okay." I told him and he didn't back down, he just steps to the side. I kept my head up as I looked at Ace, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologise. You haven't been answering your phone or texts, I-I wanted to give you space so we can think this over and-,"

"And what Ace? You expect me to come crawling back like the pathetic girl I was. I believed, no I convinced myself that you loved me."

"I do love you, I love you Bird." He says and hearing it made my heart drop. I felt like if this was before like always I would be back in his arms but I didn't want to go back to that anymore.

"If you loved me Ace, all that shit that happened wouldn't have happened. You cheated on me, so many times and every time I came crawling back. For crying out loud I said I would marry you." I said, feeling the tears come to my eyes as I shake my head, "I-I'm not doing this anymore."

"Bird, please." Ace says walking forward but Robby steps in front of me blocking him from coming any closer.

"There you spoke, now leave." Robby says and Ace looks at him scoffing.

"What are you going to do about it big guy?"

"You don't want to get into that right now."

"Let's go Bird." Ace says looking at me and I stayed where I was.

"No."

"No?"

"I-I'm staying here." I said standing my ground and Ace looks at me scoffing before looking over at Robby.

"Let me guess, you're fucking her too?"

"You keep her out of this." Robby says getting closer to Ace who was smirking as he stood there.

"Oh tough guy, well if you want the pathetic slut you can have her. I already had my fun with her. She's really good on her knees."

Just as those words came out of his mouth Robby didn't waste any time to tackle Ace to the ground. As they both got to the ground, Ace had managed to get Robby off him and was now straddling him punching him in the face.