ғᴏᴜʀ

I turned my head feeling the hot sun on my face making me frown in my sleep, putting my hand up over my head. I groaned lightly as I opened my eyes, wincing a bit before being able to see. I get up and I run a hand down my face before looking around, seeing I was in an unfamiliar room.

"You're awake." I hear and I look up to see Robby leaning against the door frame. Just as I went to answer, I felt a pounding in my head making me groan. I look down to see I was in a different shirt making me raise an eyebrow, looking at Robby.

"Please don't tell me we did what I think we did." I said and he chuckles.

"You mean sleep together?"

"No, play cards half naked."

"We didn't sleep together, but we did make out." He says smirking and I scoff, "When you said you wanted to black out, you meant it."

"I am so glad I don't have to remember any of that. Where is my stuff?"

"Right there. Your phones been going off all morning." He says, pointing to the end of the bed before leaving the room. I saw my phone and I grabbed it to see I had miss texts from the boys and my grandmother. I see it was 10am making my eyes go wide.

"Oh shit." I said, throwing the cover off my body and I grabbed my skirt shoving it on. I took the shirt I had on and shoved my own on as I walked out of the room.

"Want something to drink?"

"I've gotta go. If you see Trey tell him that I remember what he did and he better watch out today."

"Dully noted." He says, I grabbed the rest of my stuff making sure I had everything. I got out of the apartment and I quickly got to my car.

I called Mr LaRusso telling him I was still coming in, I managed to message back Demetri who was still holding the bet over my head. Needless to say, he was bummed out that I beat the clock. I quickly got to work, and I spotted Mr LaRusso in his office making me walk over to him, knocking on his door.

"Morning Bird."

"Morning, I'm so sorry I was late. I had slept in." I said and he chuckles looking at me.

"You're always on time, and you're late by 20 minutes if that." He says smiling at me and I nodded.

"I just wanted to let you know it's not going to happen again."

"Beatrice, you're fine. I can depend on you to be here and you're always on time. You're a great kid." Mr LaRusso says, and I nodded smiling.

"Thanks sir."

I gave him one more nod before going back to work, there were a lot of people coming in on the weekends and today I was on the front desk. I greeted people and gave them directions or got one of the team members to show them cars they were interested in buying.

I was in the break room, sitting with some of the boys from the Auto shop they were talking but I was sketching in my book. I spoke to them, but I was focused on what was in front of me.

"Hey Bird, someone's here for you." I hear and I look up to see Max standing at the door making me frown.

"What? Who?"

"He didn't say much, just asked to see you." He says and I stand up, I got out and I looked to see Ace standing outside, looking at the cars.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled under my breathe.

"You know him?"

"My ex."

"Want me to tell him to leave?" Max asked and I shake my head giving him a small smile.