ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"You can't ignore him forever." Marley says as she stands in my room and I rolled my eyes.

"Watch me."

"Look it was a dick move especially with Trey but come on Robby is good for you."

"He lied to me Marls." I said, scoffing as I looked at her, "He told me he cared and didn't even have the balls to tell me this."

"Okay come on, would you have been able to take the news after everything?" Marley says and I looked at her.

"You know when I invited you over, it wasn't so you could talk about Robby."

"I'm actually over because your grandmother made me keep an eye on you."

"I don't need a babysitter."

"Yes you do." I hear and I looked over to see Mimi in her scrubs, "I'm going back to work and I don't need any calls from the police or what."

"I'm fine Mimi."

"You just got suspended from school, that's not fine."

"I told you it wasn't my fault." I said looking at her and she purses her lips, "And plus, you shouldn't be working late anymore. We don't want you to have another accident."

"My last accident was over two months ago and I'm fine, I've been cleared for work."

"You were told not to over work yourself. I mean, I've got a stable enough job for the both of us."

"As much as I would like to sweetheart, I've got patients to look after." Mimi says walking in and kissing me on the head, "I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't worry Mimi, I've got her." Marley says and Mimi laughs shaking her head.

"Bring mum and Theo around some time."

"Sure will. Stay safe."

"Bye girls." Mimi says walking away and I turned to Marley.

"I still can't believe she left me with you."

"I'm responsible."

"Do I have to take you down memory lane about our misadventures?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she laughs.

"Come on, let's go."

"Go where?"

"Sam texted for us to go out shopping."

"When did you and Sam become best friends?"

"Looking after your stupid ass. Now, let's go." Marley says, dragging me up making me groan but I slide my shoes on and we get out to my car. We drove to Sam's house first and just as we pulled up, I beeped the horn and in a matter of seconds she was out.

"Hello, hello." Sam says getting in and I looked at her.

"So, we're actually going shopping?"

"What's wrong with shopping?"

"I don't know if you've met me, but I don't do a lot of shopping." I said, raising an eyebrow and the girls laughed.

"Just get a move on." Marley says and I chuckled, turning the engine on again.

The car ride to the mall was loud and fun, we had sung through Justin Bieber's song by request of Marley. We kept telling jokes and laughing the whole ride there, it wasn't as bad. We got to the mall and almost immediately Sam and Marley was pulling into change rooms.

"I agreed to come not be your personal barbie doll." I said, and the girls both roll their eyes. I was shoved in with clothes shoved in my arms with them smiling at me like Cherise cats.