ғɪᴠᴇ

"I need to go." I said to Ace who was kissing my neck. He pulls away and he looks at me with a smirk. Ace had shown up last night and luckily my grandmother was at work, one thing led to another and we were up in my room. I had a weak moment, we all have them.

"You sure?"

"I'm already late to school, I have classes."

"We can study here." He says and I chuckled looking at him.

"Like you studied. Didn't you drop out in sophomore year?" I said, raising an eyebrow and he snickers.

"Like I needed to be told what to do, half the shit you learn you don't even use in the real world."

"Well, I still need to get good grades. So, I gotta get ready." I said pushing him off me and he starts running his hand over my body. I stopped his hands, and he looks at me making me raise an eyebrow.

"We could just stay in bed, like we have all morning."

"Love too but no." I said, pushing him to beside me as I walked to my closet with the bedsheet around my body. I had already showered to get ready for school except I got side tracked.

I changed into something and I hear my phone ringing, I walked out to see Ace holding it in his hands.

"Whose Eli and why is he calling you?"

"Eli is my friend from school."

"You sleeping with him?" Ace asked and I scoffed.

"No, I'm not." I said, grabbing my phone from him but he moves his hand, "Give me my phone back Ace."

"No, not unless you tell me who the fuck Eli is. He one of your boy toys?"

"No you fucking weirdo. You have no right to get angry, we're sleeping with each other not back together. You don't own me." I said, grabbing the phone and he catches my arm.

"You're mine." He says squeezing on my arm making me wince his it got tighter. I looked into his eyes and it was all too familiar making me gulp as I looked at him.

"Let me go."

"Who is he?"

"A friend, nothing more. You're hurting me Ace." I said, and he continues to stare at me before letting go.

"Good." He says walking off and I felt myself shaking. I look down to see my arm was beginning to bruise.

I took a couple seconds to myself, changing into a hoodie as I grabbed my things. I jogged downstairs seeing Ace wasn't here and I let out a shaky breath, I got outside seeing him waiting in his car.

He nodded his head for me to get in and I didn't bother fighting him as I got in. The entire ride to school it was quiet, neither one of us talking as the radio filled the silence. You could feel the tension in the car, it was suffocating. We had gotten to the school and I went to get out but Ace grabs me again.

"Hey." He says and I looked at him, he had a sad look on his face, "I'm sorry about this morning."

"It's cool." I said looking at him and he pulls my hoodie back up, looking over the bruise before kissing it.

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you again."

"I know, it's okay."

"I love you Bird." Ace says and I felt my heart thumping as I looked at him.

"I love you too Ace." I said and he leans over giving me a kiss.

"I'll pick you up after school."