Pilot (Part 5)

Annie's POV

"Umm I don't really know," I lie. I look at them finally. I'm hoping my expression isn't betraying.

And it isn't.

"Um...... What's your full name?" asks Dean, suprisingly.

"Uh! Um..... Annabelle Nicole Winchester."

"How old are you?" asks Sam.

"Um twenty-two."

Then there is silence.

"So where is Dad?" Sam asks.

"Oh I'm glad you asked Sammy," grins Dean.

~SKIPPING OF TIME SUCKAS!!!!~

Sam's POV

"Jericho California? Dad's in Jericho?" asks Annie bewildered. I'm a little bewildered myself. Dean pulls out his phone and plays a voice mail.

"I can never go home," A raspy woman's voice gasps. Annie gasps herself.

"What does he think it is? A spirit? A poltergiest? What?" asks Annie.

"All I know is he was studying the dissapearences of young men in the area," shrugs Dean.

"Lokks like we're going to Jericho," grins Annie.

~Sadly Another Time Skip My Dearest Assbutts~

Dean's POV

"Dude you seriously need to update your tape collection," says Sam from shotgun. Annie is sitting in the back staring out of the window.

"Why?" I ask.

"One, because it's a tape collection. Two because you have the bands of the greatest hits of mullet rock," he says. Annie looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"House rules Sammy. Driver picks the music, shot gun shuts his cakehole," I say, popping an AC/DC tape into the Impala.

BACK IN BLACK I HIT THE SACK........

The music continues to play as we drive into Jericho. We start to pass a bridge and notice that there are some cop cars.

"Looks like we should check it out," I say climbing out of the front seat.

"Ok," says Annie.

"Excuse us. We are federal marshalls," I say gesturing to Annie, Sam and myself while we all hold up fake(extremly real looking) badges.

"You look a little young to be federal marshalls," says the younger cop.

"Well thank you. That's a nice compliment," I say walking past. Annie and Sam nod their heads and then follow suit.

"So I couldn't help but overhear. You say you knew the victom?" asks Annie.

"Yes. He is. Was. Dating my daughter," the younger cop says.

"Oh," Annie says. She places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"It's f-fine," he says, clearly shocked by the caring of a 'marshall'.

"Well have you guys ever considered you suck at your job or that your just not doing it right?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" spits the older cop.

"I'm so sorry! We'll just be leaving," says Annie. Sam, Annie and I start walking back to the car. Sam knocks me upside the head and Annie slaps be across the face.

"You don't talk to cops like that dumbass!" snarls Annie. Just then, three real federal marshalls walk past.

"Hello," we say. They nod heads.