Pilot (Part 6)

Sam's POV

I'm pacing Dean, Annie and I's room. I have my phone out listening to a voicemail.

"Hey it's me, it's about ten-twenty Saturday night-" Annie walks in from the kitchen and Dean walks out of the bathroom. 

"Hey I'm going to the diner down the street. you guys want anything?" he says. Annie frowns and shakes her head.

"No thanks," I say.

"Aframian's buying," he entices.

"No." He shrugs and walks out. Annie goes into the bathroom.

I hit continue on the message.

"So come soon OK? I love you," Jess finishes. 

The phone beeps. It's Dean. 

"What?" I snap.

"Dude, five-oh, get Annie and take off."

"What about you?"

"Uh they kinda spotted me. Go find Dad!" 

"ANNIE!"

She jumps out of the bathroom.

"WHAT?" 

"Cops. Leave. Now!"

"What about Dean?"

"He's a bigboy let's go!"

We jump out the back window with the pre-packed bags we had on our shoulders.

Dean's POV

The sheriff walks in and sets down a box in front of me.

"You wanna tel us your real name?" he asks.

"I told you. It's Nugent. Ted Nugent."

"I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here."

"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

"You've got the face of ten missing person taped to your wall. Along with a whole bunch of satanic mumbo jumbo. Boy you are officialy a suspect," the sheriff finishes.

"Yeah that makes alot of sense because when the first guy went missing in '82, I was three!" I snap.

"We know you've got partners, the older guy- maybe he was the one who started it up. So tell me Dean... What's this?" He tosses a leather bound book onto the table.

"I thought that might be your name. See I leafed through this. What I could make out of it anyways- this thing is nine kinds of crazy."

"But I found this too." He leafs through the journal until he finds what he's looking for. He stops and sets the book in front of me. He taps the circled words with his index finger. The page reads "DEAN 35-111".

"Now you're staying right here till you tell me exactly what this means."

I look up at him and stare at him.

Sam's POV

Annie and I walk through the chain link fence at the Welch house. We step up to the door and Anie knocks.

"Hello. Are you Joesph Welch?" Annie asks.

"Yeah," he says.

We  follow him to a garage in the backyard. 

"Um we are here working on a story. An older guy would've been here earlier asking questions. The three of us are working on a story," I say while handing him an old picture of Dad.