-----1st Babble-----

They weren't strangers to each other. They were still neighbors after all. They see each other every now and then but only a glimpse of each other's features so why...

Why are they standing like statues just staring at each other's eyes? Why did it become so difficult to simply breathe? 

Was it always that hard?

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of the blonde-haired male in front of him. He couldn't believe that it was the same Jimin who was sending him those scribbles weeks ago. He couldn't believe that these stunning and beautiful brown orbs were owned by that same Jimin. He wanted to even ask this person's name just to make sure.

But their eye contact didn't last that long.

Jimin was the first one to look away. He turned his heels already forgetting to place the note on the mailbox but before he could even walk any further Jungkook spun him around holding him by his elbow.

They were now facing each other. The anger in Jimin's eyes still evident on his features but Jungkook was no different. He started glaring at Jimin too.

He saw that Jimin was clenching on a piece of paper in his hand so he snatched it away.

And you are such a dick, Jeon Jungkook.

-Jimin

Jungkook scoffed after reading it. He looked at Jimin really pissed off.

"Oh, really Jimin? Is this all you got?" He asked infuriated but Jimin only withdrew his arm away from his tight grip.

"You shouldn't be talking to me. You shouldn't even be sending me those notes! You told me very clearly, didn't you? You told me to stop writing those so why won't you?!" Jimin yelled since he doesn't understand Jungkook at all. 

He was told to stop so he did. He stopped caring. He stopped thinking about his neighbor. He told himself that he doesn't want to do anything with his stupid and utter jerk-of-a-neighbor Jeon Jungkook so how... How come he felt electrified the moment he saw Jungkook?

Jungkook was silenced. 

He doesn't have an answer for that. He doesn't even know why he was so mad that a guy who was claiming to be Jimin's friend was walking out of Jimin's house. He doesn't know why he was so bothered and utterly pissed off by seeing that guy kissing Jimin on the cheek. That was so elementary but it had awoken something deep inside him. 

And he hates it.

He doesn't want that feeling back.

It killed him before so why would he want that back in his life?

Jungkook didn't say anything after that. He just walked inside his house slamming his door close.