-----5th Babble-----

Jungkook wrote that. He is very much aware that he did.

But what was he exactly doing in Jimin's room with his clothes all soaked from the rain?

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed under his breath as he was holding onto the sliding door with all of his strength. His arms were flexed and the veins in his arms appeared more because of this. 

What he predicted became true after all. The rain poured very strongly but Jimin was still there so even if the latter didn't really accept his offer of helping, he chose to just climb upstairs and do it himself. He saw Jimin's floor starting to get flooded by the raindrops whilst the sky keeps on roaring with thunder. Unlucky them because it gets stronger as minutes passed by.

"Just... a little... bit... more..." Jungkook assured Jimin as he shuts his eyes because of the water droplets that were coming inside the room. 

Another hard pull and finally, the sliding door wasn't stuck anymore. A click of it closing and Jungkook finally breathed in and out. He stepped back the closed the balcony door, his feet feeling the pooling water on the floor.

"T-Thank you." Jimin uttered as he looked down embarrassed. He knew that he should've just accepted Jungkook's offer earlier so it wouldn't come down to this. Now both of them are wet... and Jimin felt guilty because Jungkook's condition was much worse considering that he was the one who was pulling the door.

"It's okay." Jungkook told as he brushed his wet hair just to try and remove the excess rainwater from it even though it's still completely damp. Jimin bit his lower lip and he really felt sorry.

"Do you have any extra shirts?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked up with his eyes widened. Jungkook just began removing his shirt and now Jimin has a full view of the latter's chest muscles and abs. He gulped once he saw Jungkook's upper body. And yes he admits that it looked nice whenever he would have a glimpse of Jungkook's bare upper body from his view on the window but now that he was seeing it in front of him he can't help but feel embarrassed.

Jungkook wiped his upper body with his t-shirt to dry it off and he happened to glance at Jimin who's eyes began blinking once they met each other's gaze.

"I t-think I have." Jimin told hurriedly and turned back all flustered knowing that he was caught staring.

Jimin walked towards his closet to get a larger shirt for Jungkook. The taller suddenly smirked when he saw how red Jimin's ears were being. He wanted to tease a little bit more so when Jimin walked back to him with the shirt that he will borrow, he purposely brushed his fingers so it could touch with Jimin's.

Jimin quickly withdraws his hands with his voice hitching, his cheeks turning all red and it made Jungkook grin wider. Jimin chose to turn around so Jungkook could change comfortably but the latter wasn't even in the mood for the shy act. He was about to walk closer towards Jimin once again but he halted when he saw Jimin massaging his own shoulders.

Jungkook saw the discomfort Jimin had, thinking that it was maybe from the hours of forcing the sliding door to close when he was weak obviously.

Tss, this is what he got from not listening.

Jimin was trying to reach his back, his neck rolling with a few low grunts and now it was Jungkook's turn to feel giddy. His eyes were focused on Jimin's neck rolls and heavy breathing so he couldn't help but gulp with Jimin's milky white neck on display.

He didn't even notice when his feet starting walking towards Jimin and before he even realized it... Jimin was already pushed on the bed.  

.

"Ngh! Ahh!" Jimin's huffs echoed in the whole room with his eyes shut close, his hands gripping on the bedsheets harshly. His face showed how much he was enjoying Jungkook's hands that were roaming around his body.

"OH! R-Right there, Jungkook~" He continued as he felt his body relaxing and stiffening at the same time from Jungkook's touch.

Jungkook was hovering over him, a few drops of sweat on the side of his face as he keeps on gulping. His hands continue caressing Jimin's skin and sometimes putting pressure on some area giving a pleasing amount of pleasure on Jimin.

Fuck! Does he really need to make that noises?! Jungkook yelled in his head since Jimin keeps on making unnecessary and painful moans. 

They were on the bed, Jungkook on top of Jimin's back as the shorter lies with his chest and head buried on the white sheets enjoying Jungkook's massage. He was enjoying it too much to the point where he doesn't realize the noises he was making. He doesn't realize that he was making Jungkook insane with his moans and huffs.

"Ah! You're... you're really amazing at this, Jungkook..." It came more like a soft moan and that's when Jungkook decided that he couldn't do it anymore.

He suddenly stood up and got down from Jimin's back already standing on the doorway. He cleared his throat and stared back at Jimin who was still lying on the bed looking confused on why he stopped.

"I-I'll leave now." Jungkook said in a blush that he was hoping for Jimin not to see.

Jimin finally understood and smiled gratefully making Jungkook taken aback. It was his first time seeing Jimin's eye smile really close.

"Thank you, Jungkook." 

A few loud heartbeats and Jungkook almost collapsed so even before that happens... he ran away.