Last Scribble and Babble

Jungkook went home disheartened. Jimin didn't even tell him. The latter just decided everything for himself and Jimin left him... just like that.

Jimin told him before that he will move out and sadly, he wasn't enough to change Jimin's mind.

Jungkook stands there in front of his desk and he stared at the scribbles Jimin gave him. He felt the sudden urge to cry and that's what he did exactly. His painful tears fall on the papers with Jimin's writings. He sniffed and cried remembering every single one of those scribbles that had their memories in it.

"I'm so s-sorry, Jimin..." He sobbed and sniffed, not even trying to wipe away his tears. "I s-should've realized my feelings sooner... so maybe you could've stayed." 

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook had his eyes widened in shock. He turned around and saw Jimin there standing at the door of his room looking at him surprised. He blinked his eyes, his tears continued falling and he looked like a kid who was bullied by his own brother.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook asked, his sniffs making his chest jump up and down. Jimin was still staring at him confused. He doesn't know why Jungkook was crying. He couldn't even find the right words to say.

"You weren't at home and Yoongi said that he'll start living there so I thought that you..." Jimin finally understood what Jungkook was thinking. He chuckled and was about to reply when Jungkook suddenly engulfed in a very tight hug. He giggled in the latter's embrace.

"Did you miss me this much?" Jimin asked with a smile. Jungkook didn't answer him since the latter was busy nuzzling his nose on his neck just taking in his warmth. And if he was an Alpha male you could've mistaken him of scenting Jimin at this state.

Jimin hugged back with the same longing. He kissed Jungkook's shoulder and patted the latter's back softly. Jungkook looked like a baby, his baby to be exact but he was still a little sulky so he thought of something.

"Didn't you see the note I have for you?" Jungkook pulled back slowly as he stared down at Jimin's expectant eyes. 

"What note?" Jungkook asked, his arms still wrapped protectively around Jimin's waist. Jimin brushed some strands of his hair back before he replied. 

"The note I put on my window." Jungkook broke their contact for a while and he marched towards their aligned windows. He stared carefully at Jimin's window, trying to find the note that Jimin was talking about but he couldn't see anything but the drawn curtains.

"Jimin I couldn't--" The moment he turned around, Jimin pecked his lips surprising him. He was in a state of shock for a few good seconds before he heard Jimin's giggles. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as he stared at Jungkook lovingly. "I actually didn't put any since I think we wouldn't be needing those scribbles anymore." Jungkook actually felt sad hearing this. 

"W-Why?... D-Don't you like it anymore?" Jimin immediately shakes his head in disapproval.

"Nah, it's not that I don't want it anymore." Jungkook then circled his arms around Jimin's waist, still curious about why Jimin would say that.

 "Then why, Jimin?" 

Jimin suddenly tiptoed and pecked Jungkook's lips for another time before he smiled brightly causing Jungkook's brain to malfunction.

"I just have a feeling that I'd be staying in your room for the rest of my life, Jeon Jungkook."

FIN

✿✿✿✿✿

It's been a long journey here but I think it's time to say goodbye. Thank you so much for reading!!~ 💓

This has been your "Crazy Bean" ©️FuyuRain (Jikook'sNeverland)

AND YOU JUST HAVE REACHED THE VERY END OF

♛"SCRIBBLES"♛

✿✿✿✿✿

♛"SCRIBBLES"♛: "Officially CLOSED"